Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Shuan's "Baltane Missions" Shop Tab Empty

ChaosShadowChaosShadow
Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
edited March 8, 2018 in Archived Bugs
Not really sure when this happened, but I was hoping it'd have been fixed this past Thursday. I'm guessing nobody reported it here though...

As the title says, the Shuan npc's "Baltane Missions" Shop Tab is empty and it's been like this almost all week. (I think I found out about it on Tuesday or thereabout. Can't remember.. )

lKYGUZr.png

I don't think there's much to say about this other than I assume this bug is occurring on every server and that I'd really like to have the availability of those Baltane Crystals back so I can continue leveling efficiently...

IGN: Nyxaeravir
Server: Alexina

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 3, 2018
    It was reported few times already and for some reason these type of threads get taken down eventually. I don't understand why they are deleting these threads now, but this is not nice... GM Katherz definitely said they will be on this and fix it asap, but now it's like they are trying to hide this away... Seriously Nexon... Either make an official thread explaining what is going on or fix the issue ASAP! Don't you dare to delete threads that has nothing to go against your ToS, meanwhile actual threads full of arguing and derailment are not deleted for days/weeks until it dies off or someone finally reports it because VFM's and others are doing nothing to prevent such things, instead sometimes they do sneaky merges and edits, but when actual issue comes out now you suddenly decide to delete such threads... People need answers here and you just try to brush it off or what? :/
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Sounds like a conspiracy theory. :P

Bug threads are not deleted. There is a special section that they get moved to when they are forwarded for a fix. That's where the previous thread poofed off to.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 3, 2018
    Shoog wrote: »
    Sounds like a conspiracy theory. :P

Bug threads are not deleted. There is a special section that they get moved to when they are forwarded for a fix. That's where the previous thread poofed off to.

I think the thread titles should be added with [FWD] and leave it be here like they used to do, people get confused eventually not seeing any threads here. Also don't wanna sound like a hacker or anything, but when i try to enter Mabinogi Forums on my old phone i somehow can see incomplete threads of Feedback and Suggestions and also see incomplete, forwarded and archived threads of Bugs and Glitches and guess what? It's not there. Kinda funny that i can see them like regular normal categories, I don't know how my phone broke that. (please don't ban me lol)

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind. I actually forgot that you can enter these categories on the PC too, you just need to click these small categories like: archived, incomplete, etc under the Bugs and Glitches/Feedback and Suggestions. My mistake on this part. Oh and it's in there now too. Still, i would prefer if they stayed here with [FWD] because people will get confused like i did just now.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I had always assumed that some of those sections were hidden since I've never looked at them while not logged into the forum. It's good to know that they are visible to everyone.

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    @Greta, the reason they are moved is so that this section doesn't get flooded with the forwarded bugs on the first page while other bugs that I still need to check remain hidden. The Bugs Forwarded, Bugs Incomplete, and Archived Bugs should be visible by everyone. Plus, there is an official statement in the Developers Lastest Post section with the bug being forwarded.
    GretaChaosShadow