Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

SOLVED

strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
Mabinogi Rep: 570
edited March 1, 2018 in Help
nicca won't give me the artifact i need to enter karu dungeon for it to count for the quest!!!

i delivered the sketch to him,and then i took a break from the quest to work on other quests for a bit,and now i have absolutely no idea if he gave me the artifact and i used it and failed the quest and he only gives it to you once or what,but it's really frustrating!

do i have to give up the quest and start over just so he will give me the artifact the quests needs?

i ran karu without the artifact,and nothing happened! if i could just understand if its a glitch or how to fix this or if i have to restart the quest that would be really appreciated information!

i talked to him with the keyword skills,and the keywords twins swords,hoping he would give me the artifact,but with no luck,any help or advice is super appreciated !

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Did you check your Special Inventory (the inventory tab listed "Me")? Quest items and character bound items are frequently placed there instead of the main inventory.
    strawberrydreams
  • strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
    @Caissa yes i did,and unfortunately it wasn't there either,thank you for the suggestion though!
  • CaissaCaissa
    Are you over cumulative level 1000 and have access to the Soul Stream Inventory (the button that looks like wings at the top of your inventory)? Sometimes people close that bag window and forget it's there when they try to check all their bags.
    strawberrydreams
    @Caissa nope,i'm not over 1000 and don't have access to the soul stream inventory either
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited March 1, 2018
    Are you sure you don't have the statue for the glowing stone? Most people do that first because it's tedious to obtain the rain one vs the regular sketch....I would try sketching it again and see what happens.

Not sure if you have VIP and multiple bags...but I would see what the name of the artifact is and type it in the search bar in the inventory to highlight it. Helps a bit especially for the smaller items.
    strawberrydreams
    @asnscorpio @Caissa holy heck!!! OKAY SO I'M VERY PLEASED... BUT ALSO EMBARRASSED... YOU'RE RIGHT,IT WAS IN ONE OF MY BAGS!! i didn't realize it was the artifact until i was cleaning out my inventory for the fishing event!!! because its a tiny 1 space item and it didn't look like an artifact to me so even though i searched thoroughly i didn't notice it? THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HELP!! i was actually assuming i had to redo the quest so i'm very happy i don't have to !

thank you guys for trying to help me,even though i was just..apparently being super oblivious! (i actually have poor eyesight too..can you tell? dfnfnkdf!) but thank you both it really warms my heart!
  • CaissaCaissa
    You're welcome.
    strawberrydreams
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I know the search helps at times cause it highlights the item....granted I still miss it since it's a 1x1 item lol. But it does help pop out if you have a darker colored UI when it's done....and you're welcome.
    strawberrydreams
    @asnscorpio that advice will help me so much in the future, thank you! <3