Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Main character on all servers, not one.

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
edited February 25, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Im sure this isnt a issue for most- But i kinda Greatly find it annoying that we cant do a event on our main characters for each server, It has to be one over all- Even though NOTHING AT ALL is shared between servers, But that... Which also makes it kinda .. Well stupid, if someone wants to try another server out they wont get what new players do- They are literally forced to use real money to buy pets and so on just because the quests reward on main characters is shared threw servers..

:X .. Can we please do something about that? i would love to be able to do the events on all servers, It really makes no sense and it sucks for people who have gotten bored of their server.

Edit
Daily rebirths
Moon gate book
free potions and shadow mission crystals
Starting pets
This are only some of the things i cant think of off my mind, But you wont get any of this if you already have a main character past 1k no matter the server you are on. Currently for me, I cant rebirth my giant that i have on Alexina, I can only do so much before i have to wait to rebirth.. So its kinda well- hard to do much with the talents when you cant get anymore levels up for the ap. I could grind but that gets tiresome when your a low level.
[Deleted User]Sherri

Comments

• ChakylinChakylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    This is a good point. I only play on one, but I can see why this would be an issue for people playing on multiple. I agree this should be addressed.
    [Deleted User]
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Chakylin wrote: »
    This is a good point. I only play on one, but I can see why this would be an issue for people playing on multiple. I agree this should be addressed.

The problem with this is that The same name of that character may be taken on that server because instead of using a character id system the game just uses user names to keep track of characters. That is why this is not something you can do.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Falmosta wrote: »
    Chakylin wrote: »

The problem with this is that The same name of that character may be taken on that server because instead of using a character id system the game just uses user names to keep track of characters. That is why this is not something you can do.

That really wouldnt matter, as it is when you make a character, that server is attached to that name.. We cant befriends people on other servers or send stuff to other servers yet you look on your friends list and there the their names are along with the server. So if you have the same name- you will still be spit up due to that part.
    [Deleted User]
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited March 8, 2018
    And Yet with the note system you can not select a server. Same with the Whisper system.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Falmosta wrote: »
    And Yet with the note system you can not select a server. Same with the Whisper system.

"We cant befriends people on other servers or send stuff to other servers"
    Kinda pointed that out already? which as i said doesnt really matter.. we cant do anything cross server- thats it.
    You was saying its not possible do to someone having the same name on another server- Unless i miss read that. I was pointing out the servers are connect to the names that help with that..
    [Deleted User]
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Even just regular things like the weekly jousting contest. It only really happens with any kind of regularity on Alexina because of its' population. I've post before suggesting folks who like to joust that aren't on Alexina to make a character there so they can, but obviously that's not a very good solution for those folks, but at the moment is really the only one.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I definitely support. I would care a bit about my alts over on Alexina if they let us get perks by server.
    Valenmir