Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

troublemakers?

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
Seems this daily is broken! A mabi day to wait for Alto to appear (near the stage in Ruairi) Never see it! Do I misunderstand the quest? What's happening? :(

Comments

• FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    edited March 8, 2018
    This quest was actually not intended to start until the 22nd, so it's likely broken. I haven't seen the troublemakers spawn either.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    edited March 8, 2018
    "Note: You will receive the quest with the start of the 10th Anniversary event, but the Troublemakers will not spawn until March 22. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

They added this to the post. Saw it now.
  • ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    edited March 8, 2018
    Ty very much! I did'nt see the notice for the 22th March! :)
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Valentina wrote: »
    Ty very much! I did'nt see the notice for the 22th March! :)

No problem, just saw it myself also :3

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    RIP. Nexon, bring back my wasted time because i was expecting for them to spawn... Darn ninja edits.
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    edited March 8, 2018
    It was always written March 22nd.. the only ninja edit was the 20 gold tries (which should have been 5).
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 8, 2018
    Pie5434 wrote: »
    It was always written March 22nd.. the only ninja edit was the 20 gold tries (which should have been 5).

I was expecting for this event to break and let people do event early, because such things did happen in past (*cough* Naco Commerce Event *cough*) I waited for a really long time and didn't notice the edit saying that this is a glitch and since event is technically "not running" they won't actually spawn after all. So rip my wasted time.
  • xDerpxxDerpx
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Yeah... I was waiting for an hour with these group of people and no troublemaker showed up until this person mentioned it was starting on the 22nd LMAO. We had a good laugh and left
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    edited March 8, 2018
    the trouble makers part of the event isnt ment to start until March 22 yet i already have the quest?

1de810c199.png
    cb8744e6ff.png

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    :V

I totally didn't read that it didn't start until the 22nd...

Well, I guess I can stop waiting for them to spawn, lol...
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Im so glad i wasnt the only one who had this- I was so confused and when i asked people around no one answered me ;_: i thought my quests thing was broken lol.