Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Freebies

Comments

• ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,475
    edited March 9, 2018
    No problem everyone! ^∇^I had fun butcher- I mean drawing everyone huehue. I will do more if anyone wants.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    @Shioren
    If I could possible get another, may I have the same OC you redrew close to her crush Levia? Here's a few pictures of what Levia looks like.
    closers___levia__132___9_11_2015_by_anihimeai-d998eln.png
    levia-class-witch-team-wolf-dog-closers-character-base-wolf-costume-for-dog-l-283607dfa810f8da.jpg
    g43K3lI.png
    pbHCwws.png

I hope these images of Levia helps!
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    @Mykah Here you go!
    hJgMWTz.png

AAAAAH I LOOVE IT! <3

Thank you for the amazing work~!
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Shioren wrote: »
    @Nyuuhokusai Hi! And here you go!
    I forgot to say thank you for the christmas present!! Thank you very much I love the icon <3
    meT4hMb.png

Awww thank you a bunch! I love how she's just laying on a cloud, it goes perfectly fine with her wings!! ♥
    Oh no no! Nothing to thank me for! I'm really glad you liked it! ♥ You've got a very cute chara haha I love her blue ribbon! ♥
    I was actually afraid of ppl not even noticing we posted their gifts even if I tried to @ them (I didn't even know if that was working or not so.. yeah, and a lot of ppl didn't reply so I couldn't know ;; ) But I'm glad and happy to know you got it and liked it!! Thank you for participating and I hope to see you next time again!
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,475
    edited March 12, 2018
    @DANNYdani Here :D!
    7u7APQa.png

@Nyuuhokusai aww thanks! I love her ribbon too ^O^

Drew this for my friend (Grandma on mabi B))
    CyzgddG.png
    Imaizumi
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Shioren wrote: »
    @DANNYdani Here :D!
    7u7APQa.png

OMG THANK YOUUUU<3