Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Rumor] Second magic totem?

RibbitRibbit
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited March 10, 2018 in General Chat
Can someone confirm if there's another magic totem available besides the magic bottle cap?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 10, 2018
    Unhappy Raccoon Coin ..... it's in the database but just because it's there doesn't mean we'll definitely get it any time soon. it's actually the reason I dropped the sweeping event. Idk if we're even allowed to talk about it because people went through the patch files to find it
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited March 10, 2018
    There's some goodies coming. As Arjune said, not sure we can talk about those. Add me on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gaby5011/
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Rofl. :trollface:
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited March 10, 2018
    Since it's discovered by breaking TOS mate. I'd suggest U avoid talking about it here.

giphy.gif
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Ribbit wrote: »
    Can someone confirm if there's another magic totem available besides the magic bottle cap?

Yes there is. No harm in trying for the bottle cap though. I sell the extras I get and hang onto one or two good ones
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited March 17, 2018
    lul at the ones who bought lvl 14-15 m-att bottle caps for 35-60m+...

Get rekt

Edit: Now I see people selling 14 m-att totems for 15m a/w

lul
    NeynaSherriBlissfulkillRadiant Dawn
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'm just sticking with my 9 MA bottlecap for now but I'm gonna use that special bait feeder to fish up totem resets and try my luck :P
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Maia wrote: »

Yes there is. No harm in trying for the bottle cap though. I sell the extras I get and hang onto one or two good ones
    The harm is wasting bottle caps instead of using it for the gold purse. You talk as if every extras you got is worth selling lol I did 8 rolls and only got the highest 8 MA during my last try (thank God) the other 7 rolls are all below 5 which isn’t worth anything at all.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Kaga wrote: »
    lul at the ones who bought lvl 14-15 m-att bottle caps for 35-60m+...

Get rekt

MUHAHAHAHAHA
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Even though it is between 1-15 Magic Attack, it is just nice to know that having a bottle cap makes magic attacks stronger.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    ShouK wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »

The harm is wasting bottle caps instead of using it for the gold purse. You talk as if every extras you got is worth selling lol I did 8 rolls and only got the highest 8 MA during my last try (thank God) the other 7 rolls are all below 5 which isn’t worth anything at all.

I know it's not a whole lot but I was able to sell 2-4 magic attack totems for at least 200-450k each. The 5-6 magic attack totems sold for 700k+. They all sold same-day too.