Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Developer Thank-you Note event

wingundamwingundam
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
edited March 9, 2018 in Help
hi i was wondering what the best monster to fight for the thank you notes i have a cumulative lv 854 and use to fight the prison ghost

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    wingundam wrote: »
    hi i was wondering what the best monster to fight for the thank you notes i have a cumulative lv 854 and use to fight the prison ghost

Kitchen dungeon.
    Everything is leveled boss and you can kill them in like one chain sweep
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Also, the Nowhere to Run Baltane Mission.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    edited March 10, 2018
    They seem to drop more in kitchen dungeon.
    I tried now where to run for 30 mins all i got was 1 usable note and the others that dropped were npcs only drops.
    it seemed to drop the ones i didn't have the most (but they were npcs drops everytime)
    Where as i can get up five drops per chain sweep in the kitchen dungeon.
    Just hit once with the cooking knife and then chain sweep the entire spawn.
    Try not to run out of dorcha though otherwise you'll have to spend a minute getting all of it back.
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    If you use the Cooking Dungeon, don't forget to utilize Dance of Death as well (if you have it). It's pretty effective in there.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 10, 2018
    Just spam pets/Dance of Death in Kitchen Dungeon and you are gucci.

EDIT: Never mind, just realized your total level. My bad. You can still use Opaltira's suggestion or if you possibly have Hydra/Shock then use those too. Use Shock, switch back to cooking knife and watch them getting shocked.
  • Sakura2503Sakura2503
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    Hello, how do you validate the quest ? I've completed 100% of the book
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Sakura2503 wrote: »
    Hello, how do you validate the quest ? I've completed 100% of the book

once 100% complete read the book and click the claim the reward option inside. then go back to Festia and talk to the Sneaky Milletian near the entrance to get your rewards.
    Sakura2503
  • Sakura2503Sakura2503
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    Oh thank you very very much Negumiko !!! :)