Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki Doki Returns!

Comments

• ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    I would really like for us to get this- Though i dont know why, but i have a slight gut feeling the outfits will be gachupon related.
    Sherri
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    I would really like for us to get this- Though i dont know why, but i have a slight gut feeling the outfits will be gachupon related.

Aren't they all?
    All the nice ones, anyways. RIP our wallets
    Sherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Ladame wrote: »

Aren't they all?

Is it in a gacha because it looks nice, or does it look nice because it is put in a gachapon? :p I do not think everything put in the gachapon looks great, nor do I think everything from events look poor and drabby.
    Jazmyn
  • ValenmirValenmir

Aren't they all?

Is it in a gacha because it looks nice, or does it look nice because it is put in a gachapon? :p I do not think everything put in the gachapon looks great, nor do I think everything from events look poor and drabby.

I only said it because lately all new outfits are in one xD
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    guys get something new that looks good!!!!!!!!!
    whoa!!!!!!!
    candy pop riding hood and candy pop denim jacket
    does that mean the lollipop is part of the outfit, like an idle pose or somethin
    pls no gacha
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited March 11, 2018
    hmm...Guess I'll think of the sweater as a make-shift half a skirt on the (M) avatar as the reason for snagging a copy 4 myself. Have 2 many long-pants based clothing already in my wardrobe. :p
  • MilkypockyMilkypocky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    aaahhh, im in love with that red riding hood outfit...i want iiiit <3 i'm really excited now!

people are thinking of a shoujo manga when they see the red riding hood + big bad wolf outfit and here i am thinking of a particularily dark adult otome visual novel hahahaha
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    My only concern is the sakura petals 2nd title. If you know me, you know I LOVE sakura trees. I /need/ that title. I hope we get this event, too. Won't put my hopes too high though--
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 11, 2018
    Let's hope they don't gacha this content. Something tells me that Doki Doki is too much trouble for them.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I too wear multiple jackets. The male outfit has too many shirts.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Gaea wrote: »
    Let's hope they don't gacha this content. Something tells me that Doki Doki is too much trouble for them.

look at our event now- its a in game gachupon : o
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    About time we got a Squall Leonhart tier jacket.
    DaktaroZairak
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Finally those dishes and potatoes I've been hoarding for years will see their time
  • LammerLammer
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    I like both of the outfits. If anyone has read the comic series Fables, it's our time now! Bigby Wolf is coming :D
    MizukiHayamaSunfallSky
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Just wanna confirm an old memory...was this called the Nekojima island overseas...that people were ban for a while back for somehow illegal accessing it?
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600

Aren't they all?

Not all gacha stuff looks nice, I can think of a few items I didn't care for recently, but the only nice event outfit I can remember recently was the Duffle coat.
    I do think they put the nicer looking stuff in gacha on purpose though, to make people drop all their money in hopes of looking nice... unfortunately for us. :c
    There is always gonna be that group of people who only want items because they are rare and expensive however. But whatever floats their boat!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Vimi wrote: »
    Finally those dishes and potatoes I've been hoarding for years will see their time

Yeah I know, I still have 90 cats eyes. Woot!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    We used to get banned for making threads like these. You'll see why when someone freaks out on the forum because that thing they prepared for (that thing they were never promised) never ever happened. ~ I'd rather have the real content from which this content was born and drawn over.

*is-sick-of-Doki-Doki* -- Doki Doki: Where the entire population of Mabinogi goes to afk fish die learn to fly.

Nekojima - Japan "Exclusive" (not to be confused with that other place using/occupying its map).

I dunno...

I feel that Nekojima content would get swiftly discarded or ignored.
    It's basically all grind, just for Cat Armor.

You do get a Lucky Neko Robe for doing the mini-questline, though. And a mostly-cosmetic title.
    People might do it once just for that, since previously it's been only released in limited situations, like the Meowbinogi event, or as a reward for attending a convention.

But Nekojima seems to be one of those... "products of its time". Content-wise of course
    It's dungeon novel because of its Dungeon layout, cat enemy theme, and lack of a boss fight, but it's basically just working towards Cat Armor.
    And the Island itself just has the unique properties of being unable to summon dog-type pets, and the local cat NPCs becoming hostile to rodent-type pets, and having access to metallurgy sites where you can find fancy gems that are basically reskins of current gems that aren't any better for ego-feeding and can't be used for upgrades.
    It's just novel content, mostly done once for the rewards and ignored.
    In that sense, it resembles an event.
    I mean, we're likely to never get it, so it's a moot point, but still.

Also, how can you be sick of Doki Doki Island?
    Hasn't it been almost 2 years since we last got it?
    There's been plenty of time to get over being sick of it.
    [Deleted User]TwelieCrimsọn
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I think for those who have everything already maxed out and have most of the outfits...these events become moot point in doing period...as they wait for the next content. Other than that...these events that cross the board for beginners and advanced players alike are really awesome....so glad they started doing that because it was hard for beginners and they need new ppl to settle into this game.