Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unholy Weapon Reforges, Cave of trials

KentosKentos
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in General Chat
So I've been running cave of trials for unholy items, but the ones I have gotten lack the reforge area or have 3rank with no lines; Meaning you have to use fine reforges to unlock the 3rank, instead of the NPC 'reforging tool'. Has anyone gotta r1 unholy weapons like given in the previous anniversaries? Have the r1 items been replaced by less awesome 3rank 0 line items?

840ea89dc1.jpg
6831171a5e.jpg

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Dreamcatcher can't be reforged anyways, so that's not strange.

And I don't remember the older cave of trials boxes handing out pre-r1 unholy items, either.
  • KentosKentos
    e5e7135af4.jpg
    Though r1 demonic dreamcatchers aren't very useful as other weapons..

I definitely remember seeing them as rewards from 7th and 8th anniversaries. Everyone would really try hard to get past lich to kill glass because box 10 had a r1 Unholy Gloomy Sunday.

Either way, r3 item with no lines and non-reforgable items are a bit of a letdown, in my opinion.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I have only heard of people getting R2 items, not sure about R1. It’s not even worth it to reforge these items though because they’re untradeable.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    02c93e938b.png
    I got this the other day (though of course I upgraded it and whatnot). I saw someone else post a r1 item in a questions thread I posted
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Holy unholy. Nice.
    Maia
  • KentosKentos
    Ohhh, good to know. Thank you very much. Guess I'll keep trying <3