Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return to Paladin Quest Scroll

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
edited March 22, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
let dark knights return to being paladins by making a event quest line with a short story of something like Kousai in Cor Village wants to help by trying to make a potion to purify dark knights back into paladins. after some travel and gathering/crafting ingredients to make the potion the player then goes to either Karu dungeon or Maiz dungeon and drinks the potion in the boss room which makes you fight a clone of you as a dark knight and preventing you from transforming during the boss fight. after the boss is defeated all of your skills are converted back to the Paladin skills but when you transform into paladin again you have a different title and white wings and the optional dark knight quest line restarts again.

after doing the dark knight quest line a second time you get a different title and different armor as the black wizard tries to erase all light in you this time making dark knight even darker. elves and giants could possibly get dark knight forms as well as elves would get higher strength and hp if they could be dark knights and giants could get higher mp as dark knights. as a reward for finishing the event quest parts players would get two new 2nd titles one for the form of paladin and one for the new form of dark knight and a transformation medal for each of the new forms. any players that wishes to change sides in the future could buy a 5k nx Return to Paladin Quest Scroll which would give the quest line to return to paladin again.
Zairak
  1. would some players like a option like this?9 votes
    1. yes
       78% (7 votes)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)
    3. maybe
       22% (2 votes)

Comments

• ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Sadly, I think our hopes of a Dark Knight redemption quest-line died a few Story-lines ago, so to speak.

Still, I'd support this. Infra Black looks awkward.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Having options is always better than not having options.

I don't like the idea of this being an NX item, though.
    It'd be like if it cost NX to change your Demigod alignment.
    Zairak
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Like I've said before, if they make a quest like that, it should include a part where you have to fight your Dark Knight self.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I would also like the ability to go back and complete g1.
    THICCthighssavelivesJazmyn