Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Uncap Ego Weapons

EkaterinEkaterin
Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
edited March 8, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
After nine long years of playing this game (on and off, with maybe half of that spent on various hiatuses), I am finally maxing out my ego Broad Axe. I also read that KR just uncapped a lot of old skills like Rest, Campfire, Cooking, Meditation, First Aid, etc. So, I am hoping that maybe we can get the ego weapon level uncapped as well. A red or deep blue Ego Glow would be so nice :D
YangKoete[Deleted User]SherriZairak

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited March 8, 2018
    An entire revamp of spirit weapons would be awesome and you're definitely not alone. The problem is that spirit weapons don't make the company money so we're out of luck (in fact they would potentially cost the company money in sales for enchant protection, trade unlocks, repair protection, aritsan upgrades, and so on for standard weapons).

Spirit weapons were great for one thing. Getting people invested in the game with their time spent raising the weapon and any sentimental attachment they have to the concept.
    [Deleted User]Zairak
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I hadn't realized they were capped. It really is bad that they take so much effort to improve and they aren't the best weapons in the game. As it stands now, people use them for specific situations so they are more like tools.
    [Deleted User]Zairak
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I support, Spirit Weapons definitely need a huge update. They have so much potential!
    Mines only social level 32 right now as I'm typing this but whatever.
    Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Ego weapons need to have the experience nerfed.
    Zairak
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Gaea wrote: »

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you explain?
    Zairak
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165

No it doesn't. It only takes roughly 700 10cm diamonds to max out a Spirit Weapon. It's already too easy. I've maxed out 4 already.
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Pan wrote: »

No it doesn't. It only takes roughly 700 10cm diamonds to max out a Spirit Weapon. It's already too easy. I've maxed out 4 already.

At current market value, that is still 70 million gold. A lot of money for something that is arguably inferior to an upgraded enchanted weapon costing a fraction of that.