Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Login Screen Design Art Contest

Comments

• rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    qwq wow i'm late to the party.
    gotta scrap out something in couple days XD
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    any news if we can sign our entry or not?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    You can sign your entry but to be safe, I suggest you to put the signature on a different layer in PSD! Hope that helps sorry for the late response!
    Daktaro
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    ........ Barely got mine submitted in time and now I see this -.-'
    Katherz wrote: »
    You can sign your entry but to be safe, I suggest you to put the signature on a different layer in PSD! Hope that helps sorry for the late response!

TT.TT
    I needed to know this much sooner, oh well.....

Now to go and make improvements on my submission just for my own satisfaction and fun. Ofc I won't be uploading it anywhere but I can't just leave it as is knowing that I can improve it, no? XD
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    Awh I missed it • )3•
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Yeah my submission didn't get finished. Oh well lol
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    I have less than 3 days to try to make something, probably won't make it.

For EU players, blame the politics!

Politic or not, Something way better and worth the same value could have been offered. My partner is a EU player and he was questing this because in other games, his seen nothing where some politic or rule prevents games to give out rewards.

As far as my experience with MMORPG goes. NEXON is the only service I've ever had the pleasure of knowing who threats EU inferior compared to the NA.

Other services kind of. Don't. They can be late with updates, but never an inequality to this degree. In fact, most services I've been with are global. So what this is, I don't even know. Maybe NEXON are just xenophobic.
    It's been 10 years, they've threated us this inferior. I'm willing to believe my claim at this point.

Not that it matters much anyway.