Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shop Bag Appearance Scroll

YangKoeteYangKoete
Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
edited March 22, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I REALLY like my Saber shop bag. It looks cute, has a nice blue, and I like Fate stuff.

But with all the event shop bags and such coming out, I really would like the larger space options (I have a Fez bag coupon which is 100 units, but my Saber bag only holds 64), but I don't want to give up my Saber bag.

Can we have appearance scrolls for Shop bags too? For the 2x2 ones. Doesn't even need to be in Gacha. We could spend say, 250,000 gold to make one by sacrificing one shop bag and turning it into the scroll, and it'll just change how the shop bag looks in the inventory and when ya place it, but won't change the cell size.
ZairakNegumikoSherri

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited March 22, 2018
    it would also be nice if they gave us more chances to get draw string pouches which adds 1 extra row of slots to the bottom of your bag. this allows a player to add up to 10 extra slots depending on the bag size and all bags are never more then 10 cells wide. I love the devcat bag and used a draw string pouch on a 10x10 bag to make it 110 cells big. appearance scrolls for bags is a good idea and appearance scroll can even be removed if a player dislikes it or change their mind later :)
    ZairakYangKoete
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Yes. It is a waste to have that old shop bags become useless. Can they even be traded to alts?