Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance event

ZetophiZetophi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
edited March 23, 2018 in General Chat
Anyone else notice the Attendance event is bugged right now? I have literally been logged in over an hour, I relogged to make sure it wasn't a "Log in after 12PM bug just in case... but I haven't got a stamp.
Anyone else getting the same bug? Because I got 1 stamp from yesterday, for the Rebirth potion, BUT today it seems the Stamp Gods are not here.
This is From the Ruari Server by the way. Have any other servers noticed this as well?

Comments

• ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    OK NEVER MIND THIS.... mine was just VERY VERY SLOW
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Also make sure to relog if you stayed on overnight.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You can also destroy your attendance notebook in order to get the first prize every day by receiving a new book from Caravan Joe.

....Which is a rebirth pot with a 30 day expiration timer.
    courtneyySheena
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 25, 2018
    You can also destroy your attendance notebook in order to get the first prize every day by receiving a new book from Caravan Joe.

....Which is a rebirth pot with a 30 day expiration timer.

Oh.

My.

God.

SherriWolfandWolfBlissfulkillRadiant DawncourtneyySheena
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Going to do just that for the hs figures.
    Meanwhile do they really give the stats? I got a Meven and placed it, and removed it, and placed it again, and no numerical difference was visible. Supposed to be +15 STA
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Do you have another HS figure installed that gives at least 15 SP (like Lia Fail)? The bonuses don't stack (with the exception of Sequel Figures); the one with the highest value will be applied.
    Tsumikki
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 26, 2018
    The new figures do NOTHING, nothing new, nothing gained. Rebirth potions are where it's at! Screw that blow-up pet that you will never summon again. AP AP AP AP AP AP AP!!!!!!!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Got Hagi Figure... I'm very happy with it, finally got some luck on my side lol. The figure gives +20 HP and +5 Dex. Still better than nothing i guess.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 26, 2018
    RB potions are not where it's at if you'e level 37.4k total with all skills maxed out and 29504 excess ap :P I'll be taking the homestead minis and balloon pony

Oh yeah there's a special cutscene if you eat the anniversary cake btw. that's a cute little addition
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Yeah I'll be re-rolling for 3 figures at least. The rest of the prizes don't seem worth it lol Still haven't seen anyone with an Edern figure though :<
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I got Pencast. O_o
  • MaiaMaia
    b36171b624.jpg
    I need this guy D:
  • AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    I still need few more figures then i'll have them all.. If its hs I must try to get lol!
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Ashers wrote: »
    I still need few more figures then i'll have them all.. If its hs I must try to get lol!

Story of my life. Though I'm missing quite a few from old events I missed lol
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 26, 2018
    Ashers wrote: »

same here! I was missing Illyasviel for a while but I finally got her ^^ so once I collect these new ones I'l have them all. I'm a bit sad that we still never got the Ferghus and Nao minis that I swear KR got in their first ever Mabiland event/gacha

bg_box03.jpg

did some research and it seems there was also a young tarlach. I mean those could be doll bags, but I doubt it. If they are then we still never got Nao :P
    MaiaSherri
  • MaiaMaia
    Man I really wish we had Ferghus. Wtf :( We need a ferghus figure for our homesteads. It should be a hot time item or something. GM's read this and gib to us >:O
    Arjune
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Arjune wrote: »
    did some research and it seems there was also a young tarlach. I mean those could be doll bags, but I doubt it. If they are then we still never got Nao :P
    ooooo ya i remember this! we never got them..
    they're hs figures :)
    young tarlach give 3 dex 5 luck, ferghus 3 hp 5 will, nao 2 dex 6 luck, i think....

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I'm happy for another 1x1 gold bag :3
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited April 1, 2018
    PSA Reminders: Don't forget U can still tap 5x rebirth pots from the Att. Book. If U need em. Since we still have 5 days left...U can claim 5x of em b4 the event ends.

/Out

LegalFearfulFoxhound-size_restricted.gif
    Sherri
  • YuikoYuiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Well, I feel like a complete idiot. I forgot this attendance event was even a thing and failed to noticed the quest... I'll just go sit in the corner and beat my head against the wall.