Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make weaving gloves repairable and upgradeable.

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
Please.
[Deleted User]Jazmyn

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited March 14, 2018
    Weaving gloves just seem like a vehicle for weaving reforges. As for the silk weaving gloves requirement, I think it's a tax for making thin threads. Wool already has a tax in the form of tool durability loss. The rest of the weaving gloves I think are afterthoughts.

edit* oh forgot to say that I like the idea of repairable weaving gloves.
    YangKoete
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    The idea is nice for sure. ^_^ I support it!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    nothing is more irritating than making a bunch of thin threads and having to switch out and rebuy gloves every five seconds. :/ Seriously. Make high dura versions more available plz. ;-;
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 22, 2018
    Since this particular glove gets a max damage reforge I want to say no... but the weaving reforges they can get would be nice. I always thought it was kinda silly how these gloves even have special reforges when they only last a few seconds
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    Arjune wrote: »
    Since this particular glove gets a max damage reforge I want to say no... but the weaving reforges they can get would be nice. I always thought it was kinda silly how these gloves even have special reforges when they only last a few seconds

They last much longer if you don't weave silk with them. The reforges last much longer if you use them to make straps, threads, braids, etc. That's what my exp gloves were for, and they're still 5/5 dura.