Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wearable Rua's Dress/Bean Rua outfits.

ZetophiZetophi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
edited March 23, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I know we go on a quest for one of these for Nao, but I say that isn't fair.... why do we go through that hell and back, to get a outfit just for Nao?
Why can't we get one to wear our selves... or a nice suit for the men. That Dress is one thing I have always wanted on seeing.
So here is the idea.
- Modify the unmarked quest for Rua, to give out Nao's Rua Dress, a Dress Shoes, ECT, for the player, and a Suite just in case they are male
- A Separate Quest from Rua, the club itself, or Even a part time Job at Bean Rua offers the outfit.
- Festia or Bean Rua Gatchapon Boxes have a Rare chance of giving you one.
- Festia VIP Pass Shop, where you can buy various unique items that can be bought no where else using Festia VIP Passes.

Because I feel a Little cheated, and I am still trying to get all the parts for this Rua Quest to finish it, to get the thing, and I am sure players are of the same mind as well. That it is a little Cheep to just put all that hard work and Effort into a Dress for Nao.. and get nothing else out of it.
  1. Wearable Rua's Dress/Bean Rua outfits.9 votes
    1. Yes Very much Please.
       67% (6 votes)
    2. No.
       33% (3 votes)

Comments

• KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    Rua's dress has been a dream item for me! And yeah, just seeing Nao wear it makes me jealous, like, we got all that stuff done for Rua, and what do we get, a dress for NAO (Not ourselves who did all the work getting the items or spending cash on the items), and access to her house, which isn't really much of anything other than seeing Rua outside the pub. The Santa outfit we got from the Christmas event was the actual Nao Santa Suit I noticed, so when are we going to have an event, shop bag, Festia VIP pass shop (Cause face it...the Festia Souvenir shop is lacking....), or gacha for Rua's Dress (Make a nice suit for Males)? :< I demand Rua's Dress~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    No because they would just stick in gacha. :|
    Sherri
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    Gaea wrote: »

Even in gacha, it's better than not having it released :3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    KairiUJMK wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Even in gacha, it's better than not having it released :3

I think it's better for it to never be released. The gacha would just make me saltier.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I definitely agree with the idea of a Festia VIP pass shop. I have been hoarding passes for a while now and I'd love to buy things with them than just play mini games -_-
    Considering I have 119 passes on me at the moment.
    (If you accept the daily quest for passes (Another Round!) and do Cave of Trials, it completes that daily quest)
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I think it's simply a matter of physical proportions. The dress won't fit a Milletian female.
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    edited March 29, 2018
    I think it's simply a matter of physical proportions. The dress won't fit a Milletian female.
    That Lady from Cor Village has larger proportions than Rua, we have her dress, I also counter with the Becky Witch Dress, Schathe dress, and Maid outfit for Partners. Need I say more?
    Also if they gave us sliders it would be nice, the option to side out characters like with the partners.
    @Gaea I like the option of getting it though the normal quest myself.
    @Sherri Thank you
    KairiUJMK wrote: »
    Rua's dress has been a dream item for me! And yeah, just seeing Nao wear it makes me jealous, like, we got all that stuff done for Rua, and what do we get, a dress for NAO (Not ourselves who did all the work getting the items or spending cash on the items), and access to her house, which isn't really much of anything other than seeing Rua outside the pub. The Santa outfit we got from the Christmas event was the actual Nao Santa Suit I noticed, so when are we going to have an event, shop bag, Festia VIP pass shop (Cause face it...the Festia Souvenir shop is lacking....), or gacha for Rua's Dress (Make a nice suit for Males)? :< I demand Rua's Dress~
    KWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU :3

Sherri