Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Login Screen Design Art Contest Winners!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 2, 2018 in Vault
We are happy to announce the winners for the Mabinogi Login Screen Design Art Contest! There were so many great entries that it was very hard for us to choose. Check out our winners here!

Grand Prize Winners

Shinkaino of Alexina
shinkaino-of-alexina.jpg

Lusis of Alexina
lusis-of-alexina.jpg

EMIL312 of Alexina
emil312-of-alexina.jpg

Runner Ups

Moonshe of Alexina
moonshe-of-alexina.jpg

Jiiniwiini of Mari
jiiniwiini-of-mari.jpg

Bunira of Ruairi
bunira-of-ruairi.jpg

Pioco of Alexina
pioco-of-alexina.jpg

Blankeye of Ruairi
blankeye-of-ruairi.jpg

Tamaon of Alexina
tamaon-of-alexina.jpg

blkkitty of Tarlach
blkkitty-of-tarlach.jpg

Blizee of Alexina
blizee-of-alexina.jpg

Yuyuwii of Alexina
yuyuwii-of-alexina.jpg

Selky of Mari
selky-of-mari.jpg

Congratulations to all of the winners of the Login Screen Design Art Contest! Be sure to look out on our social media channels for the full list of participants! All EU winners should message Katherz (me!) on the forums on which outfit set you would like. All NA winners please wait a few weeks for NX to be added to your accounts. All in-game prizes will be sent out either this week or next week.

UPDATE: All of the entries can be seen here! MABINOGI FACEBOOK

- The Mabinogi Team
KingEphy

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Congrats to the winners!

Poor us, EU players... :(
  • RoeletteRoelette
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,915
    WOOOOO IM THE ONLY TARLACH PERSON WHO MADE IT QUQ
    -lonely-
    AellUnisexKingEphyKensamaofmari
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Congrats to all the winners! They're all great! ; u;
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    tumblr_p6fe8pE8yh1vtcfwko1_1280.gif

h-holy beans i got a place and the ppl i heard gossip was also going to submit got a place too!!!
    awdawdawdawhjahd -totally made my day- were these all submitted pieces? (i wanna see all of dem <3)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    congrats everyone
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,295
    Congratulation to everyone ! <3
    Hope to see everyone's entry soon !!
  • BlanketsBlankets
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    edited April 3, 2018
    Everyone did such a great job! Congrats to all the winners!!
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited April 3, 2018
    My personal favorites were Tamaon's nighttime Port Cohb commerce elephant image. It would look amazing as a loading image for the game. Just wish the bright parts were brighter, and that there was something else going on to show movement, like an extra person in front of the elephant in a running pose with a commerce backpack on. Took me a minute to spot the rider on the elephant. Still, it's my fave of the bunch. :D

JiiniWiini's Ace picnic portrait didn't stand out at first (Edit* it DID stand out, but not as a loading screen... It felt more like a relaxing painting or nostalgic photo) but on closer inspection of the rest of the entries I realized it had the best drawn faces. All the images had pretty and dynamic bodies, but the faces weren't as great as the picnic image (even though it had a hint of tumblr noses, but whatev). Edit* On even closer inspection the bodies were also best (imo). dat anatomy!
    reeacat
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    *v* congraz everyone!!
  • MikkomeowMikkomeow
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    Awww yay, at the very end! Thank you! I really wish I could’ve done a nice background like everyone else, alas the sad life of a busy university student ;_; But everyone’s spirit and love for Mabinogi really shows here! Congratulations everyone!!

Also, are we allowed to post our submission on other websites? I would like to use it as an example for future commission work. I’m sure others would too!
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Regrettable mine wasn't finished lol forgot until the literal last day. Still, surprising amount of excellent entrants!
    KingEphy
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Gratz guys they all look so beautiful makes me wish i was artistic! :(
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Oho, so we're getting three login screens cycled?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Wow, these entries are amazing! Congrats everyone! blkkitty's entry of the pets background is super cute!
  • reeacatreeacat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    X,3 Thank you for including me in this list! So excited to get some stuff online.. (need all the help I can get being a nubie and all) heheh
    All the paintings look beautiful. Good work everyone and congratulation!

Does this mean I can put up the painting on other platforms?
  • EbivitzEbivitz
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Congrats to Winners and Runner Ups!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I would very enjoy seeing these when logging in.