Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Next patch

SacredCrimsonSacredCrimson
Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
edited April 6, 2018 in General Chat
Maybe we can hope for fixes to the guild system that might bring the game back some more.
  1. Guild fix patch?35 votes
    1. Yes
       51% (18 votes)
    2. No
       11% (4 votes)
    3. I don't ever use guilds
       37% (13 votes)

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    The next patch will be either G21, life skills revamp, HS revamp or Doki Doki Island, since those are the current patches out in KR.
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    The next patch will be either G21, life skills revamp, HS revamp or Doki Doki Island, since those are the current patches out in KR.

Considering how we just got their valentine gacha, my guess is we will be catching up on content / NA will stall for g21's release for summer. who knows though.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

Aren't they going to continue making more fixes?

It seems to be kind of hinted at, with the language of the announcement.
    ad2e6c39e2.png

Though "based on your feedback" is kind of vague.

There have definitely been some "please bring G21/HS revamp/skill revap/Doki Doki" posts, but I'm hoping there's still some technical fixes!

Though if we're going with the "things that KR got that we haven't yet" category of fixes, then there's the "moving and using skills during pet summon delay" and "various displacement fixes" to name just a few.

And more recently, hopefully a fix for the Auction House search being really laggy.

Not that I'd refuse G21 or the life skill update or the HS changes. :mrgreen:
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I hope they fix guilds and do another guild title event for sure. We're past due for both.

I'd also love to see the hs revamp. Anything else I couldn't really care less about.
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    the life skill update

what life skill update?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Maia wrote: »
    I hope they fix guilds and do another guild title event for sure. We're past due for both.

I'd also love to see the hs revamp. Anything else I couldn't really care less about.
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    the life skill update

what life skill update?

Oh it's the...
    This: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/15657/finally-after-a-decade-of-waiting-kr-spoilers/p1

Uncapping of some skills.

Cooking, Campfire, Rest, First Aid, and various small changes.
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Oh yeaaah that's right. Yes I forgot, I want that too!
    WolfandWolf
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    What exactly needs to be "fixed" in regards to guilds...?
  • MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    Guild battle revamp is the next
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I legit thought Thursday was gonna be G21.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Maybe we can hope for fixes to the guild system that might bring the game back some more.

Can you be more specific?
    Wolfenstin
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    We got commas. I have praised the Katherz and the Mewlynne and the Nkeonas the Cicadas and the Daraeus, but it is not enough. I am crying on the inside. Sobbing. Goddess bless the Gamemasters!

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Healing dan 2's test.
    Egos.
    Skill uncap (Mana Shield still r6 in KR I think)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    VIP revamp pls. I PROMISE i will buy it instantly when it gets revamped and if i'll like it i'm gonna keep buying it.
    WolfandWolfVeylaine
  • SacredCrimsonSacredCrimson
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Okay for those who need me to clarify the broken guild pvp broken guild titles you cant place icons for guild emblems because the browser its self don't work properly no matter where you try from. there is a lot clearly wrong with guilds and that's just the few off the top of my head.