Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki Doki Returns!

Comments

• YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    I'd like to get a Nekojima event at least once, just to experience the island the way that it was originally intended. XD As it is, it's fun to just look at all the cat things and wonder.

Mostly though... just hoping that they'll unlock rebirths for Doki pets when the event rolls out again because I still have a ton of duplicates that I'd like to convert into other animals. And unless we do get new pets to go after, I don't have much reason to participate in Doki again. =/ I'm totally just here for the pets.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Doki Doki island that one event you can do on all characters and be done one months grind in a week.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Can't we just have Nekojima be full of cat girls?

541.png

ecd.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvZ0Qg-FIrnFZ66o8jWehM-OXuamAK-vY19GqH_6vPHSnrsnzo

And the pet boxes gives you a choice of the Baltan Squires with cat ears? Kaour with cat ears, Kanna with cat ears, etc?

I'd kill for this.
    HazurahSherriNegumikopawcalypse
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    mmm as to cat girl/boy i prefer the Miqo'te from final fantasy 14 :D
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 14, 2018

furrytrash

furrytrash

furrytrash

And the pet boxes gives you a choice of the Baltan Squires with cat ears? Kaour with cat ears, Kanna with cat ears, etc?

I'd kill for this.

Uh, no thanks... xD Seen so much cat girls that it literally gives me strong weeb vibes every time i look at one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 14, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Doki Doki island that one event you can do on all characters and be done one months grind in a week.

Until they make you register a character. I've noticed that even with older events and new ones, that is starting to become a trend.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 15, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

Until they make you register a character. I've noticed that even with older events and new ones, that is starting to become a trend.

IDK about anybody else but it's annoying me that they've been doing that. -_-
    All it does is encourage alts.
    Blissfulkill
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri wrote: »

IDK about anybody else but it's annoying me that they've been doing that. -_-
    All it does is encourage alts.

Yeah but alts require some work with the level 30 requirement.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Unless they make the fish from Doki Doki/Nekojima permanent and their respective dishes as well, people will continue to AFK fish there. Although their goal is to not use the fish in that way.
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    I loved Doki Doki Island and I think they should work on it and make it into a new area
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200

I'd kill for this.

man this post is weird. just me?
    GretaSunfallSky
    papatulus wrote: »

I'd kill for this.

Well at least it's not caterpillars
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

I'd kill for this.

Where's the dislike button, where is it? :/
    Kensamaofmari
    On FB.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I'd kill for this.

Where's the dislike button, where is it? :/

You know originally the new forums was going to have a feature like that, but it was never implemented because more than likely it would be abused.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855

Not just you, I think I saw other girls also intimidated by the cute cat girls.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited April 8, 2018
    I've waited... and will continue waiting to resell my cateyes
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited April 8, 2018
    a sakura petal second title coupon!
    I believe that was a suggestion from someone on the NA forums... at least once or twice by now too.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    a sakura petal second title coupon!
    I believe that was a suggestion from someone on the NA forums... at least once or twice by now too.

Now you can have even more petals when you do sakura abyss.

Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Maybe this time I can get permanent hot pink heart wings ;-;