Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

help me! ^_^

KinwooKinwoo
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
So im a fighter/mage using merlins knuckles and i was wondering which is the the way to go?
Pally supports fighter
DK supports mage
which is the way to go?!

Comments

• TolnaTolna
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Technically Paladin would be the best choice. It’s passives are RNG but it gives flat protection and defence other transformations do not give.

Dark Knight falls off quite hard lategame unless you are a dedicated Alchemist. It’s passive is terrible and has a CP restriction so most dungeon monsters nowadays can’t be tamed. Like Beast/Falcon it gets all 3 passive defences every time but they are weaker then paladins.

The stat boosts from DK aside from HP, MP, and STAM is capped at 1500 and wont go over. Which means endgame it’spractically useless except for alchemists, who rely on MP/STAM/HP for damage.

All in all it’s really not worth the trouble to get DK unless you are like me and got tired of turning into a girl upon going Paladin and went DK for cosmetic reasons.
  • ShroomsterShroomster
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    edited April 15, 2018
    HP/MP/STAM boosts are also capped after 1500 (unless they revamped alchemy within the last 4 months), so it's actually completely useless. Alchemy is also not a great choice for a lot of late game, but it is certainly feasible for a lot of content
    Tolna
  • TolnaTolna
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Shroomster wrote: »
    HP/MP/STAM boosts are also capped after 1500 (unless they revamped alchemy within the last 4 months), so it's actually completely useless. Alchemy is also not a great choice for a lot of late game, but it is certainly feasible for a lot of content

As an Infra Black I tend to breach 2k hp/stam/mp so it’s soft capped at 1.5k, this works for paladin as well but DK’s stat random rolls tend to be much bigger. It’s still not that huge of a boost but I can confirm that it’s possible to breach 1.5k at least!