Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Vixxen

SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
edited April 17, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Greetings, Tarlach Milletians! Vixxen is now recruiting members across the community who will put an active effort in bettering our server :).
Vixxen is, ideally, a social and production guild; however, there is no restrictions on who may apply! We accept everyone regardless of talents, level, or race.

The guild is still starting up, but we have lots of fun events planned for you!
Currently, at least one dungeon or shadow mission run is held daily, which every member is invited to join <3 Furthermore, we will begin to incorporate regular dragon runs with the guild! Take the opportunity to score some valuable dragon loot, and an adventure with your peers.

If you are interested in joining Vixxen, please contact me through private message, note or add me on mabinogi, or you may add me on Discord @Bunni#3658.
If you are applying, please include the following information:

Character race:
Total level:
Primary talent:
Main objective for joining (what you wish the guild will provide for you):
Role (general member, event host, production, sales, etc):

If you have any questions regarding the guild or application, you may contact me as well and I'll be more than happy to assist you!

On behalf of the Vixxen guild, we look forward to meeting all of our applicants!

Kindest Regards,
Sini
  1. Are guild websites useful?2 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I don't know
       50% (1 vote)

Comments

• SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    edited April 10, 2018
    Hello Milletians!

Vixxen will now be seeking event hosts and helpers! If you, or anyone you know, is interested in a position, please let me know and I will send you the appropriate application.

The responsibilities of an event host include:
    - Choosing a date for the event. It is important to remain consistent with the chosen day (i.e. the first Sunday of every month).
    - Choosing the location for the event; this, too, should remain consistent.
    - Managing the event staff and organizing their roles in the event.
    - Being the public face for the event. Your main objective is to be remembered as the player who hosts it! So advertise, interact, and be loud!
    - Working with the event staff to determine themes, prizes, and guidelines. (Note: any prizes chosen by the event staff will be provided by the guild leader).

Duties of the event staff include:
    - Working with the event host to determine themes, prizes, and guidelines.
    - Being the on-site support staff during the event. (i.e. breaking up fights, answering questions, managing the chat room, catching any cheaters!).
    - You are more than welcome to advertise the event as well.

Horn bugles, prizes, and compensation for time will be provided to all staff by the guild leader.
    Only two events are currently offered: pvp, and cooking. If you have an event that you wish to host, please let me know the details and we can work something out.

Please note that you, or the person applying, does not need to be a guild member to hold a position.

Kindest Regards,
    Sini
  • SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    edited April 16, 2018
    Hello Tarlach Milletians,

There will be minor updates and changes as new information becomes available!
    The website is a work in progress, but hopefully it can provide the information that you'll need :)

http://mabivixxen.webs.com/

Kindest Regards,
    Sini
  • SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    edited April 17, 2018
    Hello Milletians,

Vixxen has been gradually recruiting new members and expanding our bases; now we are in search of giant characters to help increase the guild's diversity.

It is impossible to deny the overwhelming elf population in the guild; but do not feel discouraged! Vixxen is open to all.

Ideally, Vixxen would like to recruit "ambassadors" to help new and returning players find their community and strengths within their characters. Furthermore, representation among all races is an important goal of Vixxen. We are aware that Giants are now an uncommon race, therefore it is particularly important to have a friendly figure you can turn to.

For more information on the ambassador position, please contact me via direct message, mabinogi, or discord (bunni#3658).
    If you are a giant interested in a general member position, please refer to the application previously posted.

Kindest Regards,
    Sini
  • Inc42Inc42
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Character race: Human
    Total level: 2514
    Primary talent: At the moment it is chain blade, but I switch it up now and then
    Main objective for joining (what you wish the guild will provide for you): A good group of people to play with, have fun and help each other. Been playing solo for the past month or so, looking for people to chat and run around with.
    Role (general member, event host, production, sales, etc): General member

Also applied in game! :)
  • Inc42Inc42
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Character race: Human
    Total level: 2514
    Primary talent: At the moment it is chain blade, but I switch it up now and then
    Main objective for joining (what you wish the guild will provide for you): A good group of people to play with, have fun and help each other. Been playing solo for the past month or so, looking for people to chat and run around with.
    Role (general member, event host, production, sales, etc): General member