Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old Quest lines

VelysannaVelysanna
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
So I played way back when and then took quite a break, but I remember that after a few quests, the Save the Goddess questline started and I kinda miss playing that series. Is it no longer available? And why?

(Also, I seem to have a hard time finding the dang Max Rabbit family. Does anyone have any clues where they will be at what times or just where they tend to spawn? I appreciate the assist!)

Sincerely,
A Noob

Comments

• starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I think Save the Goddess is still around not sure as I started playing a month or so ago and am currently on some Light Calling and Advent Goddess questline.

For the Rabbit family they spawn for only 5 minutes after each real hour with a scrolling notice given when they do from what I found on steam forms and such they appear south of Dunbarton, maybe north Tir Chonsomething and somewhere around a third city.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    The Save the Goddess questline is Generation 1, and it is still playable. I believe after you complete your beginner quests, you will view a cutscene and the first quest to start Generation 1 will be given to you.

The Max Rabbit family appears in the Eastern Plains of Tir Chonaill, the northwestern plains of Dunbarton, and north of Tara.
    WolfandWolf