Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dressing Room Update

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    The Siren items are irreparable, which is probably why they cannot go in the dressing room. As for the Swimsuit, Yukata and Mini Leprechaun Hat, I'm not too sure why they can't go in the dressing room, but you can still put them in your bank account, or in the bank accounts of your other characters on the account.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    The Siren items are irreparable, which is probably why they cannot go in the dressing room. As for the Swimsuit, Yukata and Mini Leprechaun Hat, I'm not too sure why they can't go in the dressing room, but you can still put them in your bank account, or in the bank accounts of your other characters on the account.

If it's the untradeable swimsuit and Yukatas, then untradeable things cannot go into the dressing rooms. Also things with timers, such as the timed Event Wings of Darkness, can't go in the dressing room.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Yokkaichi wrote: »

If it's the untradeable swimsuit and Yukatas, then untradeable things cannot go into the dressing rooms. Also things with timers, such as the timed Event Wings of Darkness, can't go in the dressing room.

Ah right! I forgot those swimsuits and yukatas are untradeable. So yeah, if things are untradeable or have timers, they cannot go in the dressing room either.
    WolfandWolf