Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Macbeth: "Unspeakable Truths"

OvernOvern
Mabinogi Rep: 535
in Help
The Unspeakable truths here is that the quest seems to be impossible to complete as there is no way on top of the mound.

I'm guessing this was not intended and that my character is literally just being displaced off of the platform with the NPCs.. causing me to spawn on the ground. That, or there was some code mix-up causing the game to think I wasn't "the party leader".. spawning me off the platform. Either way, now I can't complete either Macbeth or G20 due to game breaking bugs that prevent talking to key NPCs and progressing.

I believe the issue with g20 was already reported and forwarded.. however it is worth mentioning again; There is an incredibly long and oddly shaped invisible wall that surrounds Key NPCs in G20 "Guardians", I walked around the entire thing to look for a way to clip through it and noticed that it randomly juts out in many places.. my original thought was that this was.. clearly intentionally placed here by someone, considering just how long this thing is.. and just how many measures were placed to prevent people from clipping through it to access the NPCs. Please remedy this and fix both of these issues so that people can complete these questlines.

Comments