Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Update?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Zanatan wrote: »
    Are there supposed to be patch notes or something, I don't see anything about the new event or updates on the website?

Maintenance sometimes ends early, but they won't post the notes up till the listed date for the maintenance has passed.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Are there supposed to be patch notes or something, I don't see anything about the new event or updates on the website?

After they're live
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

Have to wait 15 more minutes
  • ZanatanZanatan
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    edited May 3, 2018
    Ah, alright thanks, I was just confused because the game has been up for a bit. Thanks again.
    Opalthira wrote: »

Have to wait 15 more minutes

Yeah apparently I forgot how to read, maintenance notice plainly said the time, my fail of the day. lol
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    I'm assuming this event is just for gathering new hs items?
    Got a Rapa flower hs item from giving luke flowers.
  • ZanatanZanatan
    Mabinogi Rep: 320

I got a homestead tulip and morning glory trellis box, finest leather, fire wood, and a full recovery potion.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Luke?

Like, Luke and Yela from the Sound of Spring event they had... almost exactly a year ago?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Luke?

Like, Luke and Yela from the Sound of Spring event they had... almost exactly a year ago?

Yes Luke from that event.
    He came back and wants bouquets of flowers and you get boxes everytime you deliver.
    You're supposed to get notes once every 20 minutes that give you the flowers.
    However the quest seems t be bugged and give them every 20 SECONDS instead of minutes.
    You can also only do it 6 times per day.
    LeineiWolfandWolf
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Got the Wooden Vine Trellis! ^^

9687223aad0f7ce303c7c32831e3d520.jpg
    WolfandWolf
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    166c6fa882fe6501625634b7bed2d296.png

I got a rock.
    SoraHakuDAWolfandWolf
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I want to get into Homestead decorating. =s
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    edited May 3, 2018
    OH YEEEEESSSSSSSS

4c650c305f.jpg

Hellkaizer wrote: »
    166c6fa882fe6501625634b7bed2d296.png

I got a rock.

I got meh... 6e13524a9a.jpg
  • FluoretteFluorette
    You're supposed to get notes once every 20 minutes that give you the flowers.
    However the quest seems t be bugged and give them every 20 SECONDS instead of minutes.
    You can also only do it 6 times per day.

Also noticed this. I knew something was wrong.
    Every 20 seconds is pretty convenient, though.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    So, besides the new event and housing, I have noticed they fixed the "Other" in the auction house, which I am happy about.
    Also some new items in the dressing room. The hanbok outfits that Korea got in a shopping bag (I think it's those), and lots and lots of wings (some that seem to allow you to fly???)..
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited May 3, 2018
    -snip-

Boy you better not be messing with me.

It's not that great, I assure you, but I only think this is a precursor to a large update. You need 500k a lease a for 30 days, and 200k to renew it in the last 7 days, or 500k if it expires.

The amount of decorations is scarce at this point, and you cannot move the brownie.

Tiny question.

How do you lease your house? xD

I don't have service, so I don't auto-get access to the house for free, but I can't figure out where to spend the 500k to start a lease, either.

Doot, never mind.

After changing channels, clicking the Enter button prompted me to spend gold.
    It wasn't working for me before, but whatever!

Never mind~
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    when you click on your house there's an "Enter" button to the bottom left and then it asks if you want to lease the house
  • FluoretteFluorette
    It also looks like the font has a shadow(?) affect added so that highlighted text can be (more) easily read.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Other than entering the house, is there any benefits of leasing the house every month?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Other than entering the house, is there any benefits of leasing the house every month?

Not yet.

Just like others have said, this is the tip of the iceberg for this homestead housing update.

Eventually, you'll have able to expand the house, add rooms, and some other functionalities pertaining to another homestead update coming later.

So right now, it's basically 500k to decorate a small room, and be able to invite friends to look at your room.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Got crap so far... Sigh... Materials, materials, materials...