Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Need clarification.

YemXtrinYemXtrin
Mabinogi Rep: 960
edited May 6, 2018 in Help
I'm not sure if i'm doing the spring event wrong, but i've done 4 days worth of the "daily events" and I still have not received the quest to get the pond and swing homestead items. Is it bugged? Halp.

Comments

• ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited May 6, 2018
    Well, I didn't really read too in depth into the event, but maybe the hotfix they had to do the the event somewhat reset the count?

~edit~ rereading the event page it also says

"Daily Quest Rewards
    The below show how many times you must do the daily quest for the new homestead items or extra gift boxes!:

Complete the daily quest a total of 6 times: 3 Gift Box of Gratitude
    Complete the daily quest a total of 12 times: 5 Gift Box of Gratitude
    Complete the daily quest a total of 18 times: Homestead Swing Bench
    Complete the daily quest a total of 22 times: Homestead Cherry Blossom Tree and Pond
    "

Which is confusing cuz just before that it says 3 times ...
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited May 6, 2018
    YemXtrin wrote: »
    I'm not sure if i'm doing the spring event wrong, but i've done 4 days worth of the "daily events" and I still have not received the quest to get the pond and swing homestead items. Is it bugged? Halp.

On the fourth day after you deliver the bouquets, Luke should have given you a letter to deliver to Heidi. After you deliver the letter and finish, you get the quest with the first day on it marked off. Did you deliver the letter or were you just clicking buttons after the delivery and not reading?
  • YemXtrinYemXtrin
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    I read the quest and whatnot (the beginning one, not the one that gives the HS items, that's the one I'm not getting) and i've done the bouquet delivery a bunch of times, but haven't received any letters, or new quests. Also when attempting to speak with heidi or luke, it just says they are busy, and to come back later. I guess i'm just confused about how the pond and swing are obtained. It says after 3 dailies you get a quest to get them, but later says you have to do the daily quest more times?
  • KttyKtty
    edited May 7, 2018
    YemXtrin wrote: »
    I read the quest and whatnot (the beginning one, not the one that gives the HS items, that's the one I'm not getting) and i've done the bouquet delivery a bunch of times, but haven't received any letters, or new quests. Also when attempting to speak with heidi or luke, it just says they are busy, and to come back later. I guess i'm just confused about how the pond and swing are obtained. It says after 3 dailies you get a quest to get them, but later says you have to do the daily quest more times?

the event resets at 7am PST. The response your getting indicates you've done the daily quest for the day. Which means you didn't complete the last one until after the event reset. Basically you 'missed a day'.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Ktty wrote: »
    the event resets at midnight PST instead of 7am like most others. The response your getting indicates you've done the daily quest for the day. Which means you didn't complete the last one until after the event reset. Basically you 'missed a day'.

I agree they likely missed a day, but the event definitely resets at 7am PDT.

This event format is a bit unnecessarily complicated though. The overarching event quest could have been given sooner to avoid all this confusion.

• KttyKtty
    edited May 7, 2018
    Eralea wrote: »
    I agree they likely missed a day, but the event definitely resets at 7am PDT.

This event format is a bit unnecessarily complicated though. The overarching event quest could have been given sooner to avoid all this confusion.

Sorry, had that odd time stuck in my head from the other event. I edited my post to reflect the correct time. But yes, That response from the NPC's is what you get if the quest for the day has already been done

I agree that it's odd the way they did this one.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    a word of advice exchange your notes individually or one at a time
    exchanging them all at once counts as 1(I think)
    while exchanging them individually before the other note comes will count each note individually(I think)
    not really sure this work yet but yesterday i exchanged 3 notes as 1 and that counted as third day
    and got the "true love truly blooms" quest and then waited for the other notes and end up exchanging
    3 of them at once counting as 1 in the "true love truly blooms" quest
    after reset today ill exchange the notes individually to see if it works
    if anyone exchanges the notes individually and started earning points please confirm this
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The quests names are mixed up on the announcement i think.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    a word of advice exchange your notes individually or one at a time
    exchanging them all at once counts as 1(I think)
    while exchanging them individually before the other note comes will count each note individually(I think)
    not really sure this work yet but yesterday i exchanged 3 notes as 1 and that counted as third day
    and got the "true love truly blooms" quest and then waited for the other notes and end up exchanging
    3 of them at once counting as 1 in the "true love truly blooms" quest
    after reset today ill exchange the notes individually to see if it works
    if anyone exchanges the notes individually and started earning points please confirm this

oh ok so exchanging individually doesn't count in quest
    but instead completing the daily event quest
    which includes exchanging notes to heidi for flowers and exchanging flowers to luke where he will give a letter along with the boxes
    that you have to deliver back to heidi
    they should have written delivering the letter instead of delivering bouquets