Check out the patch notes for the February 18th update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/65163/patch-notes-february-18th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Commissioning Art? Stuck on another server?

Comments

  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Posts: 314
    Member
    edited November 10, 2017
    IGN: Lilyshy
    Server: Mari
    Artist IGN: Pyonko
    Artist server: Tarlach
    Amount: 3m
    Trade to: Pyonko

    I still hope the "exchangers" are still available. I'm from EU so my times are mostly in the morning/afternoon to make the trade

    [Gold transfer made organizing everything through the Discord Group related to the art gold transfer]
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Posts: 334
    Member
    Hello again :3 As usual, I will be trading my Mari gold, but I am usually on Alexina on my character Nyaa, if you need to contact me faster. I will check back on this thread as well!

    IGN: Faiflowright
    Server: Mari
    Artist IGN: Pyonko
    Artist's Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 3mil
    Trade to: Pyonko
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,375
    Posts: 132
    Member
    Bump!

    Hello everyone,
    We are open so feel free to still post here or message us on our discord group! I still check the forums everyday and all the requests before my message right now is accepted and in the process of transferring. If I have missed any forms let me know what page on our thread or discord group and I will contact our representatives. I'm sorry if any notes or messages sent are not replied fast or not replied to at all, I believe our most effective way is to contact us on discord. Thank you!
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,375
    Posts: 132
    Member
    edited March 26, 2018
    Happy Holidays everyone!

    I am announcing that we will open up the Alexina server option temporarily. Our limit is 24.3mil. Please keep in mind we will not be able to accept every order if it totals up over 24.3mil and currently no representatives available for Alexina so after we run out we will close this option again. I will keep our total amount updated on the front page.
  • Saltea_MelonSaltea_Melon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    Posts: 81
    Member
    edited January 21, 2018
    IGN: Hikari19
    Server: Ruairi
    Artist IGN: Pyonko
    Artist's Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 1.6m
    Trade to: Martel19

    I did make a Discord account so it'd be easier, but I've been getting a blank screen all day so I'll have to stick to forum/in-game ^^;
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,375
    Posts: 132
    Member
    All the requests above are done.

    Hello! We are still here but mainly active on our discord server. I still check here everyday though in case anyone posts here so don't worry! You don't need a discord account for us to help you.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,765
    Posts: 1,751
    Member
    IGN: Darvy
    Server: Mari
    Artist IGN: DANNYdani
    Artist Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 850k
    Trade to: DANNYdani
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Posts: 63
    Member
    Arjune wrote: »
    IGN: Darvy
    Server: Mari
    Artist IGN: DANNYdani
    Artist Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 850k
    Trade to: DANNYdani

    I accept! I won't be available til tomorrow in the afternoon, so I will reply here again when I'm good to go. Or contact me on Discord [fastest/easiest way to get in contact with me or us] @ Evee #2092
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Posts: 789
    Member
    I like the fact you guys help when you can.
    this threads link went into my artshop.
    for whenever someone who's not on the same server as me, wants to buy my art again, they can click on the link via my art thread ^^
    I don't get a lot of customers...like...at all, but when the times comes that I do, the thread will always be in mine xD
    Shioren
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,375
    Posts: 132
    Member
    Thank you for liking us and for placing our thread in your shop!
    It certainly does make me happy to help those in need of a transfer. ^O^/
    Your feelings will always be here in our thread thank you! <3
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Still waitin' on my gold though x'3
    In case the person who was gonna help me get my gold - i'm located in Belvast on CH7.
    I'm typically mostly there around 3-4PM EST until I log off for the night.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,765
    Posts: 1,751
    Member
    edited April 12, 2018
    KawaiiEvee wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    IGN: Darvy
    Server: Mari
    Artist IGN: DANNYdani
    Artist Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 850k
    Trade to: DANNYdani

    I accept! I won't be available til tomorrow in the afternoon, so I will reply here again when I'm good to go. Or contact me on Discord [fastest/easiest way to get in contact with me or us] @ Evee #2092

    are you sure that's your discord because it says it doesn't exist

    579adb53354fdd148eef2dcaba45203a.png
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Posts: 63
    Member
    Arjune wrote: »
    KawaiiEvee wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    IGN: Darvy
    Server: Mari
    Artist IGN: DANNYdani
    Artist Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 850k
    Trade to: DANNYdani

    I accept! I won't be available til tomorrow in the afternoon, so I will reply here again when I'm good to go. Or contact me on Discord [fastest/easiest way to get in contact with me or us] @ Evee #2092

    are you sure that's your discord because it says it doesn't exist

    579adb53354fdd148eef2dcaba45203a.png

    Oh wow you've had to have tried that in the last hour or so, I just changed my name LOL I'm available now, and changed discord name to "5 Days" #2092. I will be semi afk in Mari, ch1 tir bank waiting c:
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,765
    Posts: 1,751
    Member
    KawaiiEvee wrote: »
    Oh wow you've had to have tried that in the last hour or so, I just changed my name LOL I'm available now, and changed discord name to "5 Days" #2092. I will be semi afk in Mari, ch1 tir bank waiting c:

    yeah I finally tried discord because I didn't know how else to contact you. thanks :)
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Posts: 789
    Member
    i got my gold, ty! ^^
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Giving you guys a bit of love!~
    someone is doing a 500K sketch, his/her artwork is beautiful, I had let them know that if they would like to spread across different servers - since i know if they do so - a good bit of people will definitely commission - to try out this thread, that I 100% trust this thread - even if sometimes it takes a little bit to receive the gold - it still gets done.

    but that if they weren't comfortable with the idea - that, that's fine.
    I was giving them a choice IF they wanted to use this thread or have people use this thread to get their gold.

    I'm not the best when it comes to making a decent sentence(despite English being my first language) but i'm trying to spread the love x'3
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,375
    Posts: 132
    Member
    @DANNYdani

    Hi! Thank you for your sincere thought and recommendation of our thread. Spreading awareness of our thread is lovely, but I think the thread you mentioned us on already interacted with our transfer reps. Our thread is here for whoever needs help and has been ever since it was created in 2015; which I am proud of us for growing and improving. I am sure everyone knows it is up to them whether they want to request for help or not. Our whole purpose is on the front and first post.

    I believe:
    -Artshops do not have to include our thread
    -Artists may accept or decline us
    -These are not a written rule because our thread relies on trust. It is known by the front page we will help anyone in need if anyone reads it. I am sure commissioners do tell their artists that they requested our help, so giving them this option is not necessary. I am thankful you think about us.

    We try to provide the best of our abilities, I apologize if it did take time to receive the payment as I know we all have busy lives. This is a volunteer thread so not everyone knows about us sadly.
    Thank you for your support. <3
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Posts: 789
    Member
    edited April 27, 2018
    Shioren wrote: »
    @DANNYdani

    Hi! Thank you for your sincere thought and recommendation of our thread. Spreading awareness of our thread is lovely, but I think the thread you mentioned us on already interacted with our transfer reps. Our thread is here for whoever needs help and has been ever since it was created in 2015; which I am proud of us for growing and improving. I am sure everyone knows it is up to them whether they want to request for help or not. Our whole purpose is on the front and first post.

    I believe:
    -Artshops do not have to include our thread
    -Artists may accept or decline us
    -These are not a written rule because our thread relies on trust. It is known by the front page we will help anyone in need if anyone reads it. I am sure commissioners do tell their artists that they requested our help, so giving them this option is not necessary. I am thankful you think about us.

    We try to provide the best of our abilities, I apologize if it did take time to receive the payment as I know we all have busy lives. This is a volunteer thread so not everyone knows about us sadly.
    Thank you for your support. <3

    Don't apologize about the wait on payments o: I'm pacient and understandable :3 <3
    and yeah...didn't realize that he has before.

    I've gotten them and i trust this place, so. lol
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,375
    Posts: 132
    Member
    Hi everyone!

    As a reminder, Alexina is temporarily open.
    I will leave the caution message on the Alexina post because I know the funds will run out someday. We do not have a Representative on Alexina who currently plays mabi and still active.

    Our funds right now is 22mil on my bank status as that is a temporary fund provided by the help of a few artists mentioned on Aqua's post. Do not be afraid to request! Continue checking the front page however to keep up with the amount available.
    I will anounce again when the Alexina funds run out. That is when Alexina closes again.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Posts: 285
    Member
    edited May 16, 2018
    IGN: Hikura4
    Server: Mari
    Artist IGN: Aell / EIyria (Eiyria)
    Artist's Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 6m
    Trade to: Aell

    I'll probably be on after maintenance anytime