Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

♥Dani's FREE Chibi Art♥ *CLOSED FOR NOW*

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Mykah wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    Mykah wrote: »
    -Slides a request in if you're still interested- c:
    https://imgur.com/OdRpWe2

@Mykah
    ofc I still take requests ^~^
    but please, fill out this form.

Character Name:
    Character:
    Pose:
    Personality:
    Any Additional Info I May Need:

Thank you for choosing me for free art :3
    you can always come again, I'll do as many as you'd like. ^^

Aaaah My bad, I didn't noticed the form ;;

Character Name: Mykah
    Character:https://imgur.com/OdRpWe2
    Pose: Something similar to this (https://imgur.com/pa6xTxJ)
    Personality: She's a carefree kind of person o:
    Any Additional Info I May Need: None that may come to mind ;;

it's okay, i'll be doing it now x'3 ♥
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hi! Your chibis are so cute! Here's my Mabi character, don't hesitate to try and draw her:

Character Name: Gretux
    Character:
    Ul0InZs.png
    Pose:
    zQCfbDz.jpg
    Personality: She's a curious and naive girl.
    Any Additional Info I May Need: None.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Greta wrote: »
    Hi! Your chibis are so cute! Here's my Mabi character, don't hesitate to try and draw her:

Character:
    Ul0InZs.png
    Pose:
    zQCfbDz.jpg

@Greta I've always wanted to draw your character!
    I'll be giving you a bonus drawing, chibi and non-chibi.

@Mykah
    I'm almost done with your chibi drawing! when I made the line-art and then darkened it, i ended up getting tired so i couldn't colour it, BUT! it will be done by the end of the day! I'm happy you guys like my art, best part you can have me do more than one. ♥

literally anyone in here, if they want more than one art work, I can definitely do so.
    I do need the practice so i'm more than happy to do as many as humanly possible xD
    Greta
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740

@Mykah
    I'm almost done with your chibi drawing! when I made the line-art and then darkened it, i ended up getting tired so i couldn't colour it, BUT! it will be done by the end of the day! I'm happy you guys like my art, best part you can have me do more than one. ♥

literally anyone in here, if they want more than one art work, I can definitely do so.
    I do need the practice so i'm more than happy to do as many as humanly possible xD

Looking foward for the end product~
    Do take all the time you need for it though c:
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 19, 2018

Character:
    Ul0InZs.png
    Pose:
    zQCfbDz.jpg

@Greta I've always wanted to draw your character!
    I'll be giving you a bonus drawing, chibi and non-chibi.

Awww, that's so nice of you! I feel honored~ :)

DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    *UPDATE*
    @Mykah
    I've finished your chibi, but I wont be posting it yet until I've finished Greta's normal drawing that i wanted to do, thank you SO much for being pacient, took 2 nights to finish your artwork xD my hand really hates me ( /) ; n;)/)

@Greta
    I've finished drawing AND colouring your chibi, i'll be starting on your normal one and will get them submitted(HOPEFULLY, IF MY HAND DOESN'T DIE ON ME AGAIN) tonight.

to you BOTH, if I don't get them published tonight, what I'll do is I'll go ahead and submit the 2 chibi artwork tonight if I can't get the non-chibi drawing done in time.
    That cool with you both? c:
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    *UPDATE*
    @Mykah
    I've finished your chibi, but I wont be posting it yet until I've finished Greta's normal drawing that i wanted to do, thank you SO much for being pacient, took 2 nights to finish your artwork xD my hand really hates me ( /) ; n;)/)

@Greta
    I've finished drawing AND colouring your chibi, i'll be starting on your normal one and will get them submitted(HOPEFULLY, IF MY HAND DOESN'T DIE ON ME AGAIN) tonight.

to you BOTH, if I don't get them published tonight, what I'll do is I'll go ahead and submit the 2 chibi artwork tonight if I can't get the non-chibi drawing done in time.

I'm fine with that, just don't push yourself too hard o:
  • GretaGreta
    *UPDATE*
    @Mykah

@Greta

Yeah sure, it's okay ^^ Don't overwork your hands too much~ I'm really happy that you are enjoying drawing our characters :)
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    @Greta
    Quick question, for this full body, non-chibi drawing, would you like me to do a different outfit? o:
    or the same one?? (I'm mainly asking cause I had to change a few things on the outfit you gave me due to complexity, but I can do the same outfit again).
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    @Greta
    Quick question, for this full body, non-chibi drawing, would you like me to do a different outfit? o:
    or the same one?? (I'm mainly asking cause I had to change a few things on the outfit you gave me due to complexity, but I can do the same outfit again).

Alrighty, I'll assume the same outfit then x'3
    if you respond and want a different outfit drawn, I'll give you another drawing :3
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 20, 2018
    @Greta

if you respond and want a different outfit drawn, I'll give you another drawing :3

Ah, sorry! I noticed this way too late i guess? xD That outfit is fine, but if you find it too difficult to draw, you can also try drawing this one: https://imgur.com/a/g19w5
    If i'm too late then it's still okay! You can also draw her with this outfit too if you want to. I hope my character helps you to practice and that you enjoy drawing her :3
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    @Greta

Ah, sorry! I noticed this way too late i guess? xD That outfit is fine, but if you find it too difficult to draw, you can also try drawing this one: https://imgur.com/a/g19w5
    If i'm too late then it's still okay! You can also draw her with this outfit too if you want to. I hope my character helps you to practice and that you enjoy drawing her :3

@Greta
    I'll draw her in this outfit as well then c:
    also it does help me, I hope the drawings i made looks good too you o:
    I try my best ^u^ and I want to get better and better.

but yeah, i'll definitely draw her in this outfit as well c:
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    HERE THEY ARE!!!!!
    @Mykah
    chibi_mykah_by_psyychoticdani-dcc34ix.jpg

@Greta
    chibi_greta_by_psyychoticdani-dcc34a0.jpg
    greta_1_by_psyychoticdani-dcc34cz.jpg
    greta_2_by_psyychoticdani-dcc34fv.jpg

I hope you both enjoy!!
    Lemme know if you ever want more!! :D