Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Changing Forum Name

DangoThiefDangoThief
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Town Square
Heya!

Would anyone know if it's possible to change forum names? I tried editing in "Profile Settings" but the text field can't be edited.

Cheers!

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    DangoThief wrote: »
    Heya!

Would anyone know if it's possible to change forum names? I tried editing in "Profile Settings" but the text field can't be edited.

Cheers!

I checked myself and sure enough I can't change mine either. I get a little red no symbol that appears. Let me find out for you.
  • SparkleFairyMangoFishSparkleFairyMangoFish
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Same here ;-; I used this one 'cause I had it on another site. Figured I'd be able to change it once I got used to posting here.
    It probably helps keep people from just switching names and image to "disappear/hide" easier, but they could simply put a time limit on it [only being able to change it once a day/week, etc]