Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make the Memory card game permanent

TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
in Feedback and Suggestions
pretty much what the title says, plz make the party mini game optional after the events end, just like mafia wars. :)
THICCthighssavelivesYangKoete

Comments

• EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I'd love it if this mini-game was permanent!
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    edited May 21, 2018
    It'd be something fun to pass the time. Perhaps when the event's over, we can get 100 gold/EXP each day up to five times if we fully complete the board?
    JazmynYoriden
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    100 gold/exp? Lol, no point. It's same as nothing.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Greta wrote: »

Meant 1,000 =w='
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    YangKoete wrote: »

Meant 1,000 =w='

That's also the same as nothing. :/
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 22, 2018
    I would love to have this mini-game around forever.

@YangKoete, 1000 exp & gold is a great idea. It's better than most part-time jobs pay for a lot less work. :)
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Jazmyn wrote: »

@YangKoete, 1000 exp & gold is a great idea. It's better than most part-time jobs pay for a lot less work. :)

Well, thing is, it's harder for some "decks" if ya go in order from top to bottom, just tryin' to find a match.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    YangKoete wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Well, thing is, it's harder for some "decks" if ya go in order from top to bottom, just tryin' to find a match.

Oh, I understand it's not an "easy" game, it's just not running around finding things, and you can do it anywhere, at anytime. I liked your idea and was just supporting it. :)
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Like how nobody cares about any of the other minigames in this event.
    Greta
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Opalthira wrote: »

Well, Smack a Rat and Stacky Cake can be moved to Festia maybe.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    edited May 25, 2018

if you read the post, you realize i meant mini games such as mafia. (which the party selection is called "mini-game")
    [edit] believe me i love to care about the other party mini-games types we could play..... if we had any.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 27, 2018
    TheDumbOne wrote: »

if you read the post, you realize i meant mini games such as mafia. (which the party selection is called "mini-game")
    [edit] believe me i love to care about the other party mini-games types we could play..... if we had any.

They could easily leave some kind of NPC somewhere (like Dunbarton, because it's where most people chill) who holds all types of mini-games we have ever had in past events. It would be nice to keep them for practice or just fun, maybe even give some kind of goodies to attract more people.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    edited May 28, 2018
    TheDumbOne wrote: »

They could easily leave some kind of NPC somewhere (like Dunbarton, because it's where most people chill) who holds all types of mini-games we have ever had in past events. It would be nice to keep them for practice or just fun, maybe even give some kind of goodies to attract more people.

yes, but the confusion is, that is is not the post for that. this is specifically the mini game category under party- which atm we ONLY have 1 party game