Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I drew my character

Ajthegreat2Ajthegreat2
Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
edited May 10, 2018 in Art Creations
[img][/img]6yWPdRe.jpgI drew my elf as i had imagened him while listening to some music..its amazing what music does to creativity.. feel free to share what yall drew of your characters :D also what do yall think of mine.
JazmynDANIartsPheoImaizumiPercivaal

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    q2GJ1earritzRGRIQ6caIKgOy1AJ0NCo5sqHZffBImVpWR9R7splm0tHxtUsKoO6-1ao5vXylj1fRDwEgL5QXZeamgN0Shapars4xXQRTJQDr6UAl9EcgTwSdDARVKbHqqaHa9nZ=w584-h779-no
    I drew my elf as i had imagened him while listening to some music..its amazing what music does to creativity.. feel free to share what yall drew of your characters :D also what do yall think of mine.

Fixed the image link.

Is that the Tir Graveyard?

This kind of post would fit right in over in the Fan Creations category.
  • Ajthegreat2Ajthegreat2
    yes it is and ah I didn't know ty for letting me know
    DANIarts
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Neat drawing! The only problem is that the background (since you decided to give it one) feels somewhat empty despite the perspective trick you used, mainly between the tree and the tombstone. Maybe draw some grass streaks here and there? Or a zombie leg lying about since it is supposed to be the graveyard where they roam? I'm also unsure of whether the object that reads "PDK[?]" is supposed to be a shield or another tombstone. But either way good job!
    Ajthegreat2
  • Ajthegreat2Ajthegreat2
    edited May 24, 2018
    Oh pdk just stands for pink dragon knight the part where the pdk is on the armor is a extenedable magic sheild i probably couldve done that better..but yes i know what you mean..i have to redraw it due to my brother messing up the original one..i need to get a bigger piece of paper. This one was just a test..i do thank you for the feedback :3 when i re-draw it ill be sure to add those things.
    DANIarts
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    I really like the attention to detail and emphasis on the story behind the drawing. Are you planning on doing more mabi art in the future?
  • Ajthegreat2Ajthegreat2
    at some point
  • Ajthegreat2Ajthegreat2
    [img][/img]kF32Ycx.jpg
    I decided to draw the person whoms grave is in the picture