Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Portrait

PercivaalPercivaal
Mabinogi Rep: 695
edited May 25, 2018 in Art Creations
Here is a portrait I sketched of my character, Percivaal.
Percivaal_Sketch.jpg
A fedora and priest robe go surprisingly well together with the chain slash talent.
ImaizumiDANIartsJazmynKrissyPootel

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    @Percivaal

THAT IS REALLY FREAKIN' COOL!
    you got talent xD
    Seriously though, the details~ UNFFFF how long did it take you? o:
    Hours? Days? weeks?? I wanna know~

I love seeing art and I love the fine works in it~ but you have so much talent, if you ever made a shop, i'm sure a lot of people will rush to pay you.
    but that's also just my opinion and what I've seen in this thread when it comes to art.

Keep it up! you really have talent >u< ♥
    Percivaal
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Percivaal

you got talent xD

I love seeing art and I love the fine works in it~ but you have so much talent, if you ever made a shop, i'm sure a lot of people will rush to pay you.
    but that's also just my opinion and what I've seen in this thread when it comes to art.

Thank you! I tried to make him look a little mysterious. In hindsight, I should have rendered the lymilark symbol differently, but I have only just now finished the quest that shows it up close in 'Advent of the Goddess'

More fan art is coming. I'm working on drawing a few npcs that I liked the designs of so far... Kristell and Nao especially. What I posted of my character took me around 2-3 hours. I've been looking at the shops here and don't really know how they are set up/if there is a limit or if artists have to give a percent to nexon... it seems difficult.

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Percivaal wrote: »
    @Percivaal

you got talent xD

Thank you! I tried to make him look a little mysterious. In hindsight, I should have rendered the lymilark symbol differently, but I have only just now finished the quest that shows it up close in 'Advent of the Goddess'

More fan art is coming. I'm working on drawing a few npcs that I liked the designs of so far... Kristell and Nao especially. What I posted of my character took me around 2-3 hours. I've been looking at the shops here and don't really know how they are set up/if there is a limit or if artists have to give a percent to nexon... it seems difficult.

there is no percent given to nexon.
    and it's whatever prices you feel is right for your art

an example i use is
    Headshots: 1M
    bustshots: 3M
    half body: 5M
    full body: 10/15M

but yours can be hella different
    you can do
    headshots: 5M
    bust shot: 7M
    half body: 11M
    full body: 15/20M

you can also do paypal or KarmaKoin.

just be sure people pay you first when it comes to those two.
    Percivaal
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    edited May 25, 2018
    there is no percent given to nexon.
    and it's whatever prices you feel is right for your art

an example i use is
    Headshots: 1M
    bustshots: 3M
    half body: 5M
    full body: 10/15M

but yours can be hella different
    you can do
    headshots: 5M
    bust shot: 7M
    half body: 11M
    full body: 15/20M

you can also do paypal or KarmaKoin.

just be sure people pay you first when it comes to those two.

I see, glad Nexon isn't as overbearing as other game forums. I'll give it a shot, and thank you for the helpful information.
    DANIarts