Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Sound of Spring HS items

Comments

• noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    if anyone didnt get their cherry blossom pond yet and want to know how big it is
    the size of it is 12 x 9 and some edges of the pond actually overlaps its placement size
    and if u install flower patches on those edges it would look like they are part of it
    the overlapped area on both ends of the bridge is raised a little bit
    as u can see in this pic
    jUEMDo8.png
    Sphyra21
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited May 24, 2018
    Yup spazzy HS prop. But I love the thing. My HS is a massive mess atm. Finally decided to move my matsuri candyland to my giant's HS cuz I need the extra space to be creative ^^

........ I hate movin' those biscuit tiles though.....

also the difference in the color of the cherry tree on the koi pond versus the reg cherry trees.... need to fix that, soften the koi pond's tree a little (like VERY little) and make the reg cherry trees match that.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited May 24, 2018
    On the subject of the new pond, I am greatly enjoying my redecorating...
    1101ceec37.jpg

As for fishing, minor note. You can't set permissions on the pond. However the pond slightly overlaps its space on the ground, allowing you to put plants right up to the edge.
    Sphyra21Radiant Dawn
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    edited May 24, 2018
    I'm happy you can fish in it but sadly my friend said they can't fish in my pond so i checked and it doesn't have the authorization option like other hs items so are only the owners allowed to fish in it?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    I'm happy you can fish in it but sadly my friend said they can't fish in my pond so i checked and it doesn't have the authorization option like other hs items so are only the owners allowed to fish in it?

So don't toss out those itty bitty fishin' swamps/holes yet!

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    If the HS get any bigger, I'm going to use 2 of these as connecting elements in different areas.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 25, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    It would be nice if it didnt have a seizure when you rotate it that one way.
    No matter where it is it just flails all over the screen so its hard to tell where it actually is...

Thought that was just happening for me. Should probably submit a bug report to see if they can fix it.

I think it's more of an issue with the layers. I'll have a Youtube clip of it up soon.
    It's going through a bit of editing for a shorter clip, but here.

*Edit*
    Moved discussion to a Bugs & Glitches Post.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    edited May 27, 2018
    T> glittering Tree, garden Shelf, or Garden Workbench > F> Ladder Flower pot rack / Flower pot rack

T> Hydrangea Garden plot or Hydrangea box > F> small hydrangea box

lol. Sheesh ya'd think I'd have gotten at least one of everythin' by now

EDIT: Just got the small hydrangea box ^^
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    T> glittering Tree, garden Shelf, or Garden Workbench > F> Ladder Flower pot rack / Flower pot rack

T> Hydrangea Garden plot > F> small hydrangea box

lol. Sheesh ya'd think I'd have gotten at least one of everythin' by now

I'd help but I'm on Alexina, lol.
    Sphyra21
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    I have not seen a pot rack/ladder thing this entire time, and then one of my guildies shows me they have 3 in their hs.

Luke wtc. Are we not bros?
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Zephyrmaru wrote: »
    I have not seen a pot rack/ladder thing this entire time, and then one of my guildies shows me they have 3 in their hs.

Luke wtc. Are we not bros?
    I have yet to get the flower pot rack and have never seen anyone selling it.
    I've also only managed to get a single hydrangea piece from him, and have had to buy them from others.
    Seems like Luke is keeping all the good stuff to himself!
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited May 26, 2018
    found this one on the wiki for the flower basket. the ladder flower pot and flower box don't have pages yet.
    QB93dMB.png

as for the event, luke and heidi have been pretty nive to me. got a pretty wide variety of nice hs items from the giftboxes
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    found this one on the wiki for the flower basket. the ladder flower pot and flower box don't have pages yet.
    QB93dMB.png

as for the event, luke and heidi have been pretty nive to me. got a pretty wide variety of nice hs items from the giftboxes

I got a single ladder flower pot thing

c090e9d23417c169fc5fa60e4ae736ff.png
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Luke's been pretty generous to me so far, he just refuses to give me those last 3 props.
    You should see how many trellises/wooden ramps he's given me, I'm still tryin' to figure out how to use 'em all
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 27, 2018
    the care and gratitude boxes are WAY better than the plain gratitude boxes.... they should have given us more than 8 care and gratitude boxes. I only got 1 of each of the flower pot racks on my own and that was because I used a couple alts for more care and gratitude boxes. From the regular gratitude boxes all I ever get is pots and random materials, and when I DO get a homestead item it's wild grass or some other kind of grass :/ or not an event-unique item
    Sphyra21WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Luke's been pretty generous to me so far, he just refuses to give me those last 3 props.
    You should see how many trellises/wooden ramps he's given me, I'm still tryin' to figure out how to use 'em all

That's what I'm saying. Some of these items are ridiculously rare. I haven't gotten a single ladder and I've been pretty diligent about doing this event. :(
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 30, 2018

That's what I'm saying. Some of these items are ridiculously rare. I haven't gotten a single ladder and I've been pretty diligent about doing this event. :(

I think I've literally only forgotten to hand it in for one day.
    And I don't have a ladder either.
    (Though I did sink some gold into the AH for a second pond...)
    WolfandWolf