Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Partners?

YangKoeteYangKoete
Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
in Feedback and Suggestions
Other than lots of people overall loving the characters we meet during events, some of them would make REALLY good partners like with the Willam one.

Just to name a few I'd want; Alyn, Cookie Witch and maybe even Caravan Joe himself? There's obviously more, but those are just the main three who are recent.

Sell them on the cash shop, and I'm sure that a lot of people will buy them. Especially after the fact people posted a lot about Alyn XD
JazmynGremmKttySherriKedarui

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Since you mention it, I kind of want a Caravan Joe... Not sure what his "standout feature" would be though.... I'll update this if I think of anything...

(Maybe he could be a stylist.... give us some pretty awesome hair-do's.... He could be our "hair storage coupon" things.... Just... He remembers the last cut asked for and gives it to us for free since he has such a fantastic hair style.)
    YangKoeteKtty
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Since you mention it, I kind of want a Caravan Joe... Not sure what his "standout feature" would be though.... I'll update this if I think of anything...

(Maybe he could be a stylist.... give us some pretty awesome hair-do's.... He could be our "hair storage coupon" things.... Just... He remembers the last cut asked for and gives it to us for free since he has such a fantastic hair style.)

Hehehe, yeah XD He gives you free hair changes.
    JazmynKtty
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Alyn could be a partner whose skillset actually varies based the different paths in the "Little Orphan Alyn" event.

You'd have:

* Culinary Dreamer Alyn, who'd specialize in Cooking skills.

* Honorable Dreamer Alyn, who'd specialize in Close Combat skills.

* Musical Dreamer Alyn, who'd specialize in Music skills.
    YangKoeteSherriKedarui
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    I did a similar request about Alyn, it would be a shame to just leave them as mere NPC's and maybe come out every 5 years or so during an event.

Besides, we have so few partners compared to the pet list, it wouldn't hurt to add some more characters to enjoy our fantasy life. ^^
    YangKoete
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Hm.. I know that we got an Alfie pet at one point and a William Commerce Partner.. Maybe add in Kyle as a butler? xD Just an idea
    nomigid15 wrote: »
    Alyn could be a partner whose skillset actually varies based the different paths in the "Little Orphan Alyn" event.

You'd have:

* Culinary Dreamer Alyn, who'd specialize in Cooking skills.

* Honorable Dreamer Alyn, who'd specialize in Close Combat skills.

* Musical Dreamer Alyn, who'd specialize in Music skills.

This is a really good idea!
    YangKoete