Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hype coins

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in Help
I don't understand!!!! Where's the news dailies to earn hype coins???

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Did you sign up your character with Joe in Dunbarton? He explains it and provides the first one.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    you get 3 a day by just logging in

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/G21

the last 2 days of it you will get 8 instead
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    fair warning, there are only 31 coins, so don't miss a day to be safe
  • Fallout331Fallout331
    3 a day for logging in but the quest requires you bring him 5, how2get other 2?
    He didn't give me any quest to do atleast..
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited June 7, 2018
    Fallout331 wrote: »
    3 a day for logging in but the quest requires you bring him 5, how2get other 2?
    He didn't give me any quest to do atleast..

You wait til tomorrow to get another 3, bringing you up to 6, which is enough for the first quest.

The only way to get Hype Coins is from logging in each day.

Make sure you don't miss the last 2 days, because those give 8 coins a day instead of 3.
    Fallout331Imaizumi
  • Fallout331Fallout331
    edited June 7, 2018
    ahh i see, thanks @Iyasenu <3
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    edited June 7, 2018
    I'm not a forum lurker, so if in the wrong section, I'm so sorry.

Anyway, question is this:
    How do we obtain these? Are the two events interlinked so when I get the farm exp seals those turn into hype coins? Or is there a specific thing needed to be done for hype coins?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Miruha wrote: »
    I'm not a forum lurker, so if in the wrong section, I'm so sorry.

Anyway, question is this:
    How do we obtain these? Are the two events interlinked so when I get the farm exp seals those turn into hype coins? Or is there a specific thing needed to be done for hype coins?

talk to caravan joe just outside dunby bank to get the first 3 coins. then after that log in daily to get 3 coins each day, and 8 on the last two. the seal merchant quest is separate from the hype stuff