Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weekly Loc Discussion - G21 Hype!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 13, 2018 in Weekly Loc Discussion Archive
Eek! IT'S ALMOST HERE! G21!! We can't wait for you to play the new story and see all the surprises that are in store! While we're waiting for the new update...

What left the biggest impression for you in G19: The Divine Knights and G20: The Gate of Sanctuary? Who was your favorite Knight? Did you have a favorite quote or moment?

By the way, if you have any questions or suggestions for us, feel free to post in this thread or, even better, start your own thread in the story forums. We love reading them, and who knows, we might just address your question in a future discussion topic!

- The Mabinogi Localization Team

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited June 13, 2018
    Biggest impression?

Easily Pihne transforming into a Witch after her Soul G-

Er, I mean Pihne's Apostle moment.

My favorite knight is Pihne. How original, right?

Favorite quote...
    I think it was funny when you're fighting the Zebach at Courcle with Avelin, Pihne, and Caswyn and Avelin's like:
    9bb9b17243.png
    70d0a63a26.png
    e9c10d9986.png

And of course Caswyn near the end:
    dfcf6b6b06.png
    a7921301f0.png
    KatherzPankoodaImaizumianthy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    What left the biggest impression for you in G19: The Divine Knights and G20: The Gate of Sanctuary?

G19 with annoying Girgashiy fights. Nothing else interesting happened to remember.
    G20 with tedious female Apostle fight and bizarre quest of stopping Caswyn and Talvish from destroying each other (meanwhile you kick their ass with Windmill to keep it "equal" lmao). The cooking moment in Port Ceann was amusing somewhat. Also the guest where you needed to look for Caswyn in Tailltean was a little bit frustrating, was worried to run out of turns.

Who was your favorite Knight?

Definitely Altam.

Did you have a favorite quote or moment?

Every moment where Altam was drooling at me. Such cringe.

• CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    My biggest impression, favorite quote, and favorite moment can all be summed up in this scene:
    UlfSaOL.png
    Eze2fJb.jpg
    lzJpJAm.png
    3xVUy36.png

I love when games break the fourth wall and that took me by such surprise that it's definitely my most memorable part of the Divine Knights. Does he count as a favorite knight? :P
    Jazmyn
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited June 14, 2018
    What left the biggest impression for you in G19: The Divine Knights and G20: The Gate of Sanctuary?
    I would have to say Pihne's story and circumstances. Not going into specifics to avoid givin' away spoilers. The picnic at Port Ceann was funny and vry different from the usual quest.
    And of course I LOVED searchin' for Caswyn in Tailltean, I found him pretty quickly. I just had to follow the red string of fate--! I mean, I systematically and methodically searched for him! Yeah that! definitely that. Totally was the red string of fate
    Fightin' him kinda hurt me TT.TT

Who was your favorite Knight?
    CASWYN! CASWYN! CAAAAAAAAAAAAASWYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Did you have a favorite quote or moment?
    The same as Iyasenu tbh ^^. I remember loling so hard at Caswyn's "Not yet."
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Favorite quote...
    I think it was funny when you're fighting the Zebach at Courcle with Avelin, Pihne, and Caswyn and Avelin's like:
    9bb9b17243.png
    70d0a63a26.png
    e9c10d9986.png

Ya gonna give us dark skin tones for elves yet? XD
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Favourite part? How elves can basically skip g19/20 by using hide on the missions.

Favourite knight? Talvash, he's probably evil but at least he isn't kissing my butt and licking my boots at the same time. I know there isn't, but part of me still hopes I can put altam down in g21.

Favourite quote? When you tell atlam you don't want his journal and he gets sad.
    Sphyra21Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 18, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Favourite part? How elves can basically skip g19/20 by using hide on the missions.

Favourite knight? Talvash, he's probably evil but at least he isn't kissing my butt and licking my boots at the same time. I know there isn't, but part of me still hopes I can put altam down in g21.

Favourite quote? When you tell atlam you don't want his journal and he gets sad.

I swear to god... In G21 Altam just reveals what a whiny and annoying kid he is... lol. Knew that from the start, but now it's too clear to unsee that. His "sad" backstory was so dumb and over dramatic, i almost wanted to skip it asap.