Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rejoining, looking for some solid friends!

KyabetsuKyabetsu
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Mari Chat
I am a returning mabinogi player from 2008, I used to strictly solo play but now that I have spare time in life I was thinking of starting a new account, I am tired of solo play and would like a solid group of friends that would be willing to progress with me and a few others i will be bringing along in the adventure with me!

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    A person is just as good as his friend choice is, huh? Actually, I'm another soloplayer trying to cope-cope-cope with everything on my own, however, binge learning co-op basics, e.g. calling a friend to clear a dungeon together or to check out a new decoration. I haven't really gone far myself in comparison with those people, but I'd like to be in on anything (as long as you don't rush stuff without concern).
    P.S. Also, the timing may become a huge problem.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Hi there, my name is Ata or Al and I am leader of a guild called Electrolytes. If you guys are looking for a group of players to play with, Electro offers a fun and active atmosphere that would be willing to help you tackle any dungeons, quests, or materials. Please let me know in-game or on Discord (AL#8342) and I can get you started should you be interested!

If you're not interested in Electro, there are other rad guilds out there recruiting and accepting others, such as Witchhunt and Papyrus. I don't mind giving you a list of names to help you further. Just say so!

In any case, have a good one and let me know if I can help you in anyway!