Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Hot keys +

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
in Feedback and Suggestions
More hotkeys for pets.

Feed pet HP potion
Feed Pet Stamina potion
Feed Pet

so forthe.

Also a button to summon pets in order from your pet list.

Basicly you can summon every pet you have in seconds without worrying about missing 1 pet that has equipment you long forgotten where you place them.

Example

(hot key is DEL)
pressing it will summon pet on the very top of your pet list. Press it again to desummon and summon the next pet. Continue until you reach the end of you pet list and back to the first pet again.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Why you always suggesting things that already are in the game? Please explore the game a bit more before suggesting things and making Mods and GM's constantly moving your "suggestions" into incomplete category.
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Greta wrote: »
    Why you always suggesting things that already are in the game? Please explore the game a bit more before suggesting things and making Mods and GM's constantly moving your "suggestions" into incomplete category.

you say it is already implemented but I still haven't seen it . What is the hotkey name? or what is it called?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited July 12, 2018
    More hotkeys for pets.

Feed pet HP potion
    Feed Pet Stamina potion
    Feed Pet

They're undesignated, about 40% of the way down the list.
    so forthe.

Also a button to summon pets in order from your pet list.

Basicly you can summon every pet you have in seconds without worrying about missing 1 pet that has equipment you long forgotten where you place them.

Example

(hot key is DEL)
    pressing it will summon pet on the very top of your pet list. Press it again to desummon and summon the next pet. Continue until you reach the end of you pet list and back to the first pet again.
    There is no 'toggle through summon list' hotkey -and there really shouldn't be- I imagine due to the maximum amount of creatures you can have. You can hotkey 10 summons, and use the extra skill slots for however many you'd like.

Not saying that Greta is 100% right or not condescending, but if this isn't the first time you've made a similar post, I suggest you check out the Options via in-game or on the wiki (which will include some descriptions/examples). It is no-one's job but your own to customize the game within the parameters of what the Devs give you; you LITERALLY HAVE AN OPTIONS MENU WHICH INCLUDES HOTKEYS.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    This is already a thing, pet hotkeys, explore the options hotkey menu more.

This time try harder to find it, its already there.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 12, 2018
    Alshian wrote: »
    This is already a thing, pet hotkeys, explore the options hotkey menu more.

This time try harder to find it, its already there.

Yeah that.

Also, who's feeding a pet Potions? Everyone are using Divine Link for this lol. You can fill your pet Stamina by making a party, making your pet sit and use Enduring Melody skill. About feeding your pet food though... That one might not work anyway, how are you gonna hotkey that? How the game will know what food you want to feed it??? So much unanswered questions, yet you suggests thing without thinking.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    edited July 12, 2018
    Also, who's feeding a pet Potions? This game isn't designed to cater only to the meta; people are able to play how they want, with the resources that they are given. Everyone are using Divine Link for this lol.They might not have it yet. You can fill your pet Stamina by making a party, making your pet sit and use Enduring Melody skill.Still, might not have it. About feeding your pet food though... That one might not work anyway, how are you gonna hotkey that? How the game will know what food you want to feed it???Probably the exact same way it feeds characters, you absolute wall.
    I give you merit for the ways you mention being the most effective, but they weren't always in the game and it's not like new people necessarily know about them or care to use them.

Some people don't actually enjoy power creep ;)
    JazmynMizukiHayama
  • GretaGreta
    Also, who's feeding a pet Potions? This game isn't designed to cater only to the meta; people are able to play how they want, with the resources that they are given. Everyone are using Divine Link for this lol.They might not have it yet. You can fill your pet Stamina by making a party, making your pet sit and use Enduring Melody skill.Still, might not have it. About feeding your pet food though... That one might not work anyway, how are you gonna hotkey that? How the game will know what food you want to feed it???Probably the exact same way it feeds characters, you absolute wall.
    I give you merit for the ways you mention being the most effective, but they weren't always in the game and it's not like new people necessarily know about them or care to use them.

So using the features that game gives you means you are power creeping now. Hmmmm... All these skills are eady to get, g20 is way easier than g19 or g21. I only told easy alternatives, you don't need to negate them lol.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Why not have Shift + P + hotkey for it to do stuff?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    edited July 13, 2018

So using the features that game gives you means you are power creeping now. Hmmmm... All these skills are eady to get, g20 is way easier than g19 or g21. I only told easy alternatives, you don't need to negate them lol.

The reason I'm arguing against your points is because in my opinion you seem to want to invalidate the OP's requests since there's a more efficient way. I'm not saying that the old way is the only way, I'm merely saying that there may be reasons (valid or otherwise) that they want to use the old content still. Likewise, I'm not trying to negate your points, I'm trying to reduce bias. IMO you were being condescending and saying 'naw this new way is better, screw the old way and your attempts to use/understand them.' That does not sound like saying there are 'easy alternatives'...

Also, power creep; 'The situation where updates to a game introduce more powerful units or abilities, leaving the older ones underpowered.' It's not about how it's 'unfair' to use newer features; it's the fact that it unfortunately makes older content irrelevant.

I sure as hell ain't tryna start a war here, but the unfortunate thing is that it can be one-sided.
    YangKoete wrote: »
    Why not have Shift + P + hotkey for it to do stuff?

I believe that devs stay away from 3-input-hotkeys because it opens up not only Ctrl/Shift/Alt + x, but Ctrl/Shift/Alt + x +y. I've tried calculating the difference in possible inputs between the two, but it's been too long since I've taken statistics. Suffice to say there is a lot more options.
    Jazmyn
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    edited July 13, 2018
    not too sure what is going on but I did check the "hot keys" there isn't one that feed pets food or potions. Its annoying to feed a pet by holding a potion and clicking on them mostly when the pet is small and move around a lot. So if you accidentally drop your potion on the floor then you have to pick it up again.

Why can't we have one hot keys for it? I mean it can't be that hard since you can have hotkeys to use potions eat food and all that good stuff.

(Edit)

Ah I found them :D but the one I wanted the most was "feed wound / Feed Food"

(Edit 2)

Also an option to open "Pet skills" menu would be great
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    not even humans have feed ourselves wound, we manually do that, as for food yes it does need it.

Also a + to open pet skills shortcut would like that too :3