Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

floatinn???

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited July 13, 2018 in General Chat
RWMxs5i.png
MvzYQvY.png
6GHDcOF.png

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Crab pet can spit out bubbles that lift your partymates.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this is why crabs are awesome, you can also bubble your friends if you are in the same party so if you don't have a crab then just ask someone to bubble you. still wish we had a way to walk sideways like our crab pets though. still jealous of their ability to walk like that.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Negumiko wrote: »
    this is why crabs are awesome, you can also bubble your friends if you are in the same party so if you don't have a crab then just ask someone to bubble you. still wish we had a way to walk sideways like our crab pets though. still jealous of their ability to walk like that.

We also don’t have a way of being as delicious as crab, either. Unless of course, a crab people race were introduced...
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730

Of course I imagined this instantly
    giphy.gif
    Would Like that myself, but it's probably for the best, I'd just "woob woob woob" around everywhere, annoying players :D
    PolicromapawcalypseJazmyn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 14, 2018

Of course I imagined this instantly
    giphy.gif
    Would Like that myself, but it's probably for the best, I'd just "woob woob woob" around everywhere, annoying players :D

Seems like you will put them in a...crabby mood, huh? :D Hopefully that won't happen in the...Futurama, huh? B)
    MizukiHayamaVeylaineJazmynlethalvirus
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Seems like you will put them in a...crabby mood, huh? :D Hopefully that won't happen in the...Futurama, huh? B)

You'll be the first to go into a boiling water. O_O
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    LongSly wrote: »

You'll be the first to go into a boiling water. O_O

I prefer to be made in patties. :/
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    3 things are certain in life: death, mabi crashes, and blissfullkill puns
    JazmynGretaKensamaofmari
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    3 things are certain in life: death, mabi crashes, and blissfullkill puns

Just for the record, we're all going to hell for this.