Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why did you pick that character as your avatar?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    My mostly used in-game color for my main is orange and I really like Meryl as a character.
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    'cause he's better than a blank avatar. His design doesn't fit what I would play as at all, and Ruairi just rubs me the wrong way. It could be because I liked the male bow spirit's personality overall, so he felt natural as a choice to me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    @Habinogi Too close! Too close! -shoves off!-

What I meant was the old discord with Zaro and the others.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I can be a bit salty sometimes, and my character in game has a total tsundere look going on with her face. Would be a total shame to genderbend it away, but I really want to put on my male gear soon.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Boy I wish I was gender fluid. ;D
  • HyoukariHyoukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    I'm edgy.
    SylviaWolfe
  • SeimoreSeimore
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Big...glasses

I absolutely love them '3' Glasses are the best!

(And alas, my eyes are extremely good, no glasses for me v-v)
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I picked the avatar that looked most like me irl and the female blunt weapon spirit fits most closely. Make her eyes blue and hair black and we're rather similar. Helps with feeling like the avatar is a bit more personal :)
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    Closest thing to Letus.
  • TimorisTimoris
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I have a male spirit wand and he's cute. >.> That's all there is to it.
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Because I'm 6'6'' IRL and give most people I deal with on a daily basis that look.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Because I thought about 50 people would pick Tarlach or Ruairi. I didn't think many people would pick this one, but I almost immediately saw Sebastian using it :D

I like Kaour, but I prefer him with his glasses on. And I had a Kaour avatar a few times on the previous forums. But what I really want is to be able to upload my own again so I can have Undertaker, Mephy, etc. :(