Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Broken Guardian's Spellbook Can't be Fragmentized

LammerLammer
Mabinogi Rep: 950
edited July 16, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
What is the issue?

The Broken Guardian's Spellbook can't be deconstructed for materials, even though the description says it can.

cYaF8Xc.jpg

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?

Try to fragment a Broken Guardian's Spellbook.

What do you expect to happen instead?

The Broken Spellbook should be able to fragment like the other broken weapons for Divine Powder.

Comments

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hi there, I am unable to reproduce this issue. Is there any other information you can give me? What is your fragmentation rank?
  • LammerLammer
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    I just ranked Fragmentation to 1 over the weekend. I used ap training for most of it. The Dry Oven is also in my homestead, but I tested the ones in Taillteann and they also do not work. I bought the spellbook over the auction house. That's pretty much all I can think of, I just bought the broken book to get divine powder and it didn't work. Now the broken book is broken.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Thank you for the additional information. I'll try to reproduce this.