Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we talk about the camera for Nascent divinity?

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
edited July 18, 2018 in General Chat
Hopefully this will be resolved on the next patch but why does my camera sink to the ground a bit when I use Nascent divinity? This makes it tough for me to get a clear overview of the battlefield without my body taking up the screen. Does anyone have any info of when and will they fix this? Usually the camera is fixed with your head in the center but staring at the legs (or robe) of Nascent divinity.
ImaizumiBlissfulkillIyasenu

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Alshian wrote: »
    Hopefully this will be resolved on the next patch but why does my camera sink to the ground a bit when I use Nascent divinity? This makes it tough for me to get a clear overview of the battlefield without my body taking up the screen. Does anyone have any info of when and will they fix this? Usually the camera is fixed with your head in the center but staring at the legs (or robe) of Nascent divinity.

It seems to be a problem that giants had were the camera was focused on their chests rather than their heads. It gets very annoying at times.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah. I REALLY want it to be fixed asap. This is main reason why i avoid that skill.
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Probably the most obnoxious camera angle I've ever had to deal with.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Talvish was a pain, due to trying to adjust while offered such a narrow view of his skills.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    only had camera issues durin' the fight w/ Talvish
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I remember reading a part of KR patchnotes related to "large character's cameras" getting changed.
    Which should affect things like Divinity, certain pets when logged in as them (like Fallen Fairy), as well as some dreamcatcher Transformations.

So eventually, this should change to be less annoying.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    it's awful that's all there really needs to be said about it
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    One person said the camera angle is like the commerce wagon and isn't that annoying... they probably haven't noticed how awkward it is yet. The commerce wagon camera angle is more tolerable than this!

What's also odd is that when you zoom out and transform, the camera takes bit of a dip, but when you zoom in it centers around the upper-torso/neck area than the head.

It was a struggle to use this form during G21...