Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So about this vacation event

Comments

  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Posts: 86
    Member
    edited July 20, 2018
    LongSly wrote: »

    Making me hungry for pineapple pizza...

    "This just in, long running MMO Mabinogi closes after droves of players abandon the game, when the update introducing pineapple on pizza debuted. More at 12".

    It's better than olives or mushroom on pizza!
    I was set on female and looked through each tab slowly in case I missed it, I even started to type in "sailor" and it didn't come up.

    It has to be there... did you click on the boxes below in the dressing room? They can filter out clothes you currently have and clothes you can currently store.
    Lialin
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Posts: 698
    Member
    Anybody know if in the June Bug drink in the Vacation Shop functions as a combat exp multiplier potion, or like a golden exp fruit?

    The description's a little unclear but my decision on buying it hinges greatly on this information.

    Thanks!
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Posts: 51
    Member
    LongSly wrote: »
    LongSly wrote: »

    Making me hungry for pineapple pizza...

    "This just in, long running MMO Mabinogi closes after droves of players abandon the game, when the update introducing pineapple on pizza debuted. More at 12".

    It's better than olives or mushroom on pizza!

    I don't know whachu talkin bout. Olive pizza is da bomb! Then again, I'm the type that likes pineapple, olives, and spinach on pizza...
    RiddleTrickster
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,290
    Posts: 2,792
    Member
    LongSly wrote: »
    LongSly wrote: »

    Making me hungry for pineapple pizza...

    "This just in, long running MMO Mabinogi closes after droves of players abandon the game, when the update introducing pineapple on pizza debuted. More at 12".

    It's better than olives or mushroom on pizza!
    I was set on female and looked through each tab slowly in case I missed it, I even started to type in "sailor" and it didn't come up.

    It has to be there... did you click on the boxes below in the dressing room? They can filter out clothes you currently have and clothes you can currently store.

    I didn't know opinions could be objectively wrong till now. :/
    @Imaizumi Experience Fruit, not Combat multiplier.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    Alshian wrote: »
    AP all the mabin way folks, this is great XD

    Can always use more ap!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Posts: 698
    Member
    Sad life... I wasted 3m on 2x combat exp pots thinking I could lv200 my pet on monday/tuesday using that alcohol :/
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,290
    Posts: 2,792
    Member
    edited July 20, 2018
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Sad life... I wasted 3m on 2x combat exp pots thinking I could lv200 my pet on monday/tuesday using that alcohol :/

    Careful, you don't want to turn your Maltese into a literal boozehound, do you? :p
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Posts: 824
    Member
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Sad life... I wasted 3m on 2x combat exp pots thinking I could lv200 my pet on monday/tuesday using that alcohol :/
    The monday/tuesday bonus is already sufficient enough to level pets to 200. It just takes 2 baltane elites.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Posts: 698
    Member
    edited July 20, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »
    The monday/tuesday bonus is already sufficient enough to level pets to 200. It just takes 2 baltane elites.

    Huh I never realized the exp from that thing was that ridiculous. I tried doing some math under the assumption of baltane elites but I did it wrong apparently. You're right. Well good to know I can lv200 my pets then.
  • CiriCiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Posts: 63
    Member
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Anybody know if in the June Bug drink in the Vacation Shop functions as a combat exp multiplier potion, or like a golden exp fruit?

    The description's a little unclear but my decision on buying it hinges greatly on this information.

    Thanks!

    It's more of like a golden exp fruit

    Just tried it and I was hoping for that 500% combat exp multiplier xD
    But free 5 lvls is good for me too ~
    Imaizumi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »
    AP all the mabin way folks, this is great XD

    Can always use more ap!

    One can never have enough AP.
    AP more valuable than gold.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »
    AP all the mabin way folks, this is great XD

    Can always use more ap!

    One can never have enough AP.
    AP more valuable than gold.

    You can have too much ap though.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Posts: 824
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    You can have too much ap though.
    Nope. If you ever have that problem, awaken an echostone multiple times without leaving the dungeon! :D
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    ShouK wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    You can have too much ap though.
    Nope. If you ever have that problem, awaken an echostone multiple times without leaving the dungeon! :D

    But that's literally wasting it, I don't think it counts.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Posts: 824
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    But that's literally wasting it, I don't think it counts.
    Um it does though. Since sidhe is supposed to be an AP sink. Ofc I said not leaving the dungeon at all as a joke but running sidhe multiple times to re-roll is a huge time sink. Having lots of AP can save time re-rolling. So you can never have too much AP.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    ShouK wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    But that's literally wasting it, I don't think it counts.
    Um it does though. Since sidhe is supposed to be an AP sink. Ofc I said not leaving the dungeon at all as a joke but running sidhe multiple times to re-roll is a huge time sink. Having lots of AP can save time re-rolling. So you can never have too much AP.

    Just using it isn't a waste but the price ramps up so fast when going for multiple attempts.
  • emery116emery116
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Posts: 10
    Member
    What Baltane mission is good for leveling pets?
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    Posts: 187
    Member
    emery116 wrote: »
    What Baltane mission is good for leveling pets?

    no where to run is the best for leveling both character and pet alike
    Imaizumi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »
    AP all the mabin way folks, this is great XD

    Can always use more ap!

    One can never have enough AP.
    AP more valuable than gold.

    You can have too much ap though.

    My reason being that gold, we can always create more. AP, can only be obtained in set ways But I guess it goes both ways, eventually you'll run out of things to spend it on.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    edited July 26, 2018
    If you have too much ap, you could always blow it on echostones and profit(?). There problem solved. Let other people enjoy the ap they -need- and get it easily and quickly. All the devs try to do is help newer players catch up with the vets and more powerful players. Instead of them being overwhelmed by our crazy it's over 9000 leveling system they give the players many opportunities and ways to achieve this.

    Soon we will get that newbie update that allows them to level up a character to 5k almost instantly. New players will be encouraged to stick around. It's a good thing. What you don't need other players do need and what this game needs to encourage new growth.
    Jazmyn