Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    Aquasol wrote: »
    I mean...we could always offer it as a sacrifice to the Forum Gods...

if by offering it as a sacrifice to the Forum Gods you mean pin this thread as a sticky to be forever on top then hallelujah :D amen, let it be :p
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator

if by offering it as a sacrifice to the Forum Gods you mean pin this thread as a sticky to be forever on top then hallelujah :D amen, let it be :p

Artist’s Rendition:
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120

Artist’s Rendition:

And now I love this mod x'D Aqua, you're my new favourite mod(moodorator) >:3
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 21, 2018
    Venting!!!

Stating your messages and words are devoid of meaning is to deem yourself lacking in sentience; it is complete bollocks, to state an effortful expression of yourself is lacking in intent or meaning derived from yourself. Completely idiotic.

*Sighs*

I wish people took the time to understand my arguments, rather than act like immature imbeciles deserving of beatings.

Not like I expected them to care; yet the lack of responsibility to give a damn isn't the reasoning one should antagonize one. Apologize or die.
    [Deleted User]
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Venting!!!

Stating your messages and words are devoid of meaning is to deem yourself lacking in sentience; it is complete bollocks, to state an effortful expression of yourself is lacking in intent or meaning derived from yourself. Completely idiotic.

*Sighs*

I wish people took the time to understand my arguments, rather than act like immature imbeciles deserving of beatings.

Not like I expected them to care; yet the lack of responsibility to give a damn isn't the reasoning one should antagonize one. Apologize or die.

since your paragraphs above lack of a quote, also known as a the person you may be communicating with, I will forever be confused to whomst'd your letter is meant to, but if you are referring to my entity, I offer my irrefutable apology for my misunderstanding of your before mentioned expression of words.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Venting!!!

*Sighs*

since your paragraphs above lack of a quote, also known as a the person you may be communicating with, I will forever be confused to whomst'd your letter is meant to, but if you are referring to my entity, I offer my irrefutable apology for my misunderstanding of your before mentioned expression of words.

No, someone I presume not here.

*Pats the LethalVirus*
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    edited July 21, 2018
    Venting!!!

*Sighs*

No, someone I presume not here.

*Pats the LethalVirus*

I will be forever grateful for the fact that your Saturday night roast was in fact not directed towards me, I also, and without a doubt , appreciate your pat , finally and most importantly I offer my gratitude for you participation on the last post win thread which has increased the last post win's post count.
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    I will be forever grateful for the fact that your Saturday night roast was in fact not directed towards me, I also, and without a doubt , appreciate your pat , finally and most importantly I offer my gratitude for you participation on the last post win thread which has increased the last post win's post count.

Rejoin Cat People Society and make it active again pls
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    edited July 23, 2018

Rejoin Cat People Society and make it active again pls

hahaha, every time we leave the cat people society goes downhill ! :smirk: smirk: smirk:

the cat people society reached max overdrive when they had superstars like... Terius, Me, Blissfulkill , Endymion , Zarozian , Kyishi , Kelpsoda , and more ! most of them left and now the main owner (the name of this month ) is trying to seduce me to come back, I will give cat people society another chance only for TERIUS DA GREAT, because terius and kyishi are the real master minds behind the cat people society, post the link to cat people society right down below !
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Please keep all vents and airducts clear during heatwave.
    lethalvirus
  • lethalviruslethalvirus

Insightful :D , thank you !

Insightful :D , thank you !

lol
  • FabeFabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    edited October 28, 2021
    N/A
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Fabeola wrote: »
    Look Up Donald Marshall :)

Whaii?~ ; n;
  • FabeFabe
    edited October 28, 2021
    N/A
    Doesn't ring a bell.
  • lethalviruslethalvirus

Whaii?~ ; n;
  • FabeFabe
    edited October 28, 2021
    N/A

Be careful, because at some point it will be considered spam.
  • FabeFabe
    Awwh Man! Not again!
    Spam.jpg