Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance Event Question

briancocobriancoco
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in General Chat
I though the attendance event would say it ended to day meaning that today is the last day. I would've gotten my bone dragon today but sadly they ended it during the maintenance...

Comments

• SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    It actually says that "Summer Attendance will no longer be counted", but as a tip for the future, if the game is going into maintenance, and it says it ends on the day of the maintenance, the day prior to the maintenance is actually the last day.
  • Naomii66Naomii66
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,770
    @briancoco I had the same problem as you, not getting a bone dragon on the last day. However I sent a ticket to nexon support and they mailed me my bone dragon! If you still want the bone dragon, you can submit a ticket explaining the misunderstanding and they'll mail you a bone dragon too ^^