Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weekly Loc Discussion: Favorite places to relax

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
Hello again, heroes of Mabinogi! Summer is in full swing, and as the temperatures climb, cool guy Hafgan has what you need to beat the heat and get away from it all. He’s found the perfect spot on the remote beaches of Connous, mixing drinks and swapping cool stuff for your hard (or easily)-earned Vacation Coins.

He’s got quite the setup, but...you probably have places in Erinn you love to go to when you feel like getting away from it all. Remote places of surprising beauty where you can let the calm wash over you; where there may not be any particular marker on the map, but somehow you found you just enjoy being there. So we got to wondering, of course, what ARE your special places in Erinn? Tell us about them, and of course, feel free to post a screenshot or map location if you’re so inclined!

- The Mabinogi Localization Team
Jazmyn

Comments

• XypixXypix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,890
    Oh, my personal favorite would be Iria's Sky, from the Saga II. I used to keep a warp imp there. Don't have a screenshot on hand though, sadly.
    Fluorette
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited July 24, 2018
    As long as the trash cans are avoided, Emain Macha is the best place to relax and then taking hikes in Blago Prairie.
    Chill by the lakeside at Loch Lios or at one of the vineyards.
    Will add screenshot when available
    Jazmyn
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Ever since they added flight to more areas, like Dunbarton, I've liked flying and then landing inside the enclosed area that has the statue in Dunbarton.

1c39d0baee.png

It's nice to rest in front of a pretty statue, and since it's enclosed, you don't have to worry about the stray Bear that might "wander" into town.
    KensamaofmariKattheAzureDragonSherriJazmyn
  • KattheAzureDragonKattheAzureDragon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    The bear problem has been rising in Errin, I want to say it is the work of Ladeca's followers.
    IyasenuJazmyn
  • SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    What can I say?
    I'm a sucker for beach scenes :P
    hFDW03b.png
    Jazmyn
  • FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    my favorite spots.

1. tir chonaill town square. mostly for nostalgia (reinforced by the music). bit also cause its just so....classical mabi.

2. outside or inside Ciar. this is where i fell in love with the game both with pet dungeons, and basic runs where we'd all sit around a fire in dungeon and chat as we waited for our wounds to heal. good times.

no current screenshots. but heres some old ones
    mabi_life_7_by_farseerarya-d64f7hd.jpg
    mabi_life_14_by_farseerarya-d64fa7q.jpg
    mabi_life_8_by_farseerarya-d64f7jp.jpg
    Jazmyn
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited July 25, 2018
    When I'm in Uladh, I like to relax at and around the island where the Western Emain Macha Moon Gate is.
    Rt8Add6.png?1
    The setting is rather beautiful at night with the lights up and all.

wG61Etj.png?1
    The flower patch is especially nice.

As for Iria, there are a lot of special places for me - more than I will mention here. Right now I like to visit the Connous Oasis, Cor Village, and the cliff right above the Dragon Mark in Lappa. I also have some screenshots of other special spots I enjoy:
    Pq4ODcB.png
    9NevteY.png?1
    The small space Legatus provides between his head and tail when he is lying down near the Calida Lake. A rather fitting place for a Dragon Knight to relax.

Lw5UQ6m.png
    Since Portia left Filia to go traveling around the world, I personally think it's nice to pretend that she passed on the house she lived in to the Milletian as a thank you gift.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 27, 2018
    Abb Neagh and the Fishing Boat are a couple of my favorite locations. I love fishing IRL, and I love the lore of Loch Ness, so naturally Abb Neagh is one of my favorite places; and the fishing boat is just cool because it's a ship and you can fish off of it.... I also really love Avon; I like the theme, the theater, the paper animals, the fishing spots (You should introduce a new fish.... a soggy paper fish!), and last but not least, the music. <3

4MmnrU7.jpg?1
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited July 28, 2018
    Tir Na Nog or the Muyu Desert most of the time. I like to go to Tir Na Nog to farm zombies whenever I have a shop open and use a warp imp to get there. Muyu Desert has very interesting buildings and I enjoy examining them for any interesting markings and guessing what they might be related to. it would be cool if we could fish in Tir Na Nog since it is such a quiet and empty zone.
    Jazmyn
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    My newest spot is to wait at the city in Avalon and then mount a unicorn. When I come back its a very nice change of scenery (I never move my camera to the same position).
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    My newest spot is to wait at the city in Avalon and then mount a unicorn. When I come back its a very nice change of scenery (I never move my camera to the same position).

I love this spot too!