Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cash Shop Error?

CiriCiri
Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
edited August 10, 2018 in Help
c4f271b07326128ce16df1be43db832f.png

Bars me buying in game, going to try via website.

EDIT: Tried buying via website
b93c76f838d191f29c459da23a65848a.png

I've only bought about 1 stack of 45 and I want to buy more...

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Did you choose NX Prepaid before pressing confirm?
  • CiriCiri
    Greta wrote: »
    Did you choose NX Prepaid before pressing confirm?

Yes, and it still wouldn't work..
  • CiriCiri
    I usually always click for prepaid even double checked and refreshed the page at least 2x.

It's been day 2 and I still can't buy via webshop or in-game shop.
  • HaruHime20HaruHime20
    Mabinogi Rep: 205
    I get this error too sometimes. I normally have to close out and reopen the cash shop (On the website that is)
  • CiriCiri
    Day 6, I managed to buy Pons but not the gacha..RIP
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Ciri Try buying them in the IN-GAME Cash Shop. I ran into an issue where the Dragon Gacha wouldn't let me buy it unless I went that route. =D
  • CiriCiri
    So it happened again for attempting to buy the Abyss Gacha but I found a trick that apparently adding a second item on the shopping cart and then removing it somehow fixes it. I still have more than enough nx but I guess server hiccups too.

The maint fixed my issue for the last gacha tho but it took a week! It wouldn't allow me to use the cash shop website AND the in-game, and being a scrub, buying those nao stones crashed my game.

Just a shame I have to leave out of the country now with the abyss gacha -cough- waiting for those armors to go down xD