Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unrestricted Dungeon Passes in NX shop

ToonToon
Mabinogi Rep: 1,460
edited July 25, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Before the dungeon revamp back in 2016, our version of the game had Unrestricted Dungeon Passes as a permanent shop item for 700 NX. After the dungeon revamp was introduced, the NX shop item was removed. I have learned that for the Japan, China and Taiwan servers, passes are still available as a permanent shop item. Are there any chances this could be re-introduced for North America? It would help with overall player activity as well.

Also while on the topic, Pet Adoption Medals are also a permanent shop item in other regions, is there anything that could be done for that too?
AlbaronkXatheihoangelic2147483647NegumikoaaaaaaawaaasdsdewYangKoeteLeineispamellaGretaand 4 others.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I wish they were still in the NX Shop, bought them all the time. the passes were very useful for gathering annoying transformations from the different dungeons so I usually kept 10 of them on me all the time. not really sure why they were removed, Nexon actually lost money by removing that item.
    ToonKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    +10000000 Support.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Doesn't japan have a bigger population than us and they get the pass in the cash shop? lol
    tumblr_inline_p2mbpnwL1M1rpf0sr_500.jpg
    thats some *inflammatory* dung
    Support as well.
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Negumiko wrote: »
    I wish they were still in the NX Shop, bought them all the time. the passes were very useful for gathering annoying transformations from the different dungeons so I usually kept 10 of them on me all the time. not really sure why they were removed, Nexon actually lost money by removing that item.

Limited time profit. By limiting the availability with the recent revamp to content, they drive up demand, and thus profit.
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited July 29, 2018
    Negumiko wrote: »

Limited time profit. By limiting the availability with the recent revamp to content, they drive up demand, and thus profit.

The only time they brought back passes as a direct purchase, were the ladeca packages everything else was gacha and its not like people spam gachas for the dungeon passes
  • ToonToon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,460
    Let us pray this one comes true
    latest?cb=20140921170405