Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Space-Time Box"

YangKoeteYangKoete
Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
edited July 28, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Ever go through an RP dungeon and get some items you cannot use but want to keep? Even just to keep the gold would be nice!

This is why at the end (near the boss fight), there should be a box in the center of the room you could put stuff you got from dungeoneering.

Even if it's minor, an extra 2,000 gold is 2,000 gold.
KairiUJMKKensamaofmari

Comments

• KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    I've actually hit HUGE LUCKY FINISHES in RP dungeons and been like.... why CAN'T I KEEP THIS?! XD
    YangKoete
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    this should also be a name of a new gacha lol but I LOVE this RP dungeon save gold idea