Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:Zero

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited August 11, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Demoncat wrote: »
    Never cared for these stupid butt boring as hell Asian cartoon cross overs to me its nothing more then a Massive cringe fest yuck >.<

Lmao. Here's another one. Hates anime, but still plays anime style game. Wth lol.

Same mabi especially as of recently has had tons of character tropes from anime so its not like they can chalk up mabi to only having anime art style either lol

People like this truly puzzle me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 11, 2018
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Never cared for these stupid butt boring as hell Asian cartoon cross overs to me its nothing more then a Massive cringe fest yuck >.<

Lmao. Here's another one. Hates anime, but still plays anime style game. Wth lol.

Same mabi especially as of recently has had tons of character tropes from anime so its not like they can chalk up mabi to being only anime art style either lol

Well this is the ONLY game out there where you can master ALL skills and not be stuck to one archetype per character. We have such a dynamic combat system that it's bound to attract non-anime fans.
    BronzebreakBlissfulkillMizukiHayamaHelsa
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Gaea wrote: »

Same mabi especially as of recently has had tons of character tropes from anime so its not like they can chalk up mabi to being only anime art style either lol

Well this is the ONLY game out there where you can master ALL skills and not be stuck to one archetype per character. We have such a dynamic combat system that it's bound to attract non-anime fans.

Hmmm fair enough
    Crimsọn
  • LuminarsLuminars
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    edited August 13, 2018
    0tkUhGU.png

Left is the stats it has without divine link. Right is with divine link.
    Veylaine
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited August 13, 2018

Well it is true that's one thing to bring in non-anime fans. Mabinogi is NOT the ONLY game that does this, an easy one to call would be RuneScape. Yes I know that Jagex can be a cooperate disaster but that's not the point, if you respond with its grossly run then I won't respond because I already know that. (also not just you but anyone else who would respond)

Now as far as MMOS I've played I'll bite and say Mabi's combat system is unique BnS probably comes the closest .
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I only just realized the metia is his cell phone. It's been a while since I watched it lmao
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 14, 2018

You know, they don't like be called asians, they consider it disrespectful and borderline racist.
    VeylaineGretavioletkittHelsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Liyeta wrote: »

From now on im going to call anime as asian cartoon.

Should be called Japanese cartoons to be specific, because other Asian animation/cartoons are different.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 15, 2018
    ...I bought two more patrasche's, so now I have 3. Patrasche's are THE superior ground mount now and I highly encourage players to own more than one.

I do wish I could dye them, but I guess I will have to overlook aesthetics.
    Helsa
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    ...I bought two more patrasche's, so now I have 3. Patrasche's are THE superior ground mount now and I highly encourage players to own more than one.

I do wish I could dye them, but I guess I will have to overlook aesthetics.

I own three. I get paid tomorrow, my horde of Patrasche's will grow.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 15, 2018
    Not going to buy more duplicates of pets, because i'm pretty sure we will get even better pets in the future. Also the character slot limits...
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    CoolAid wrote: »

Well it is true that's one thing to bring in non-anime fans. Mabinogi is NOT the ONLY game that does this, an easy one to call would be RuneScape. Yes I know that Jagex can be a cooperate disaster but that's not the point, if you respond with its grossly run then I won't respond because I already know that. (also not just you but anyone else who would respond)

Now as far as MMOS I've played I'll bite and say Mabi's combat system is unique BnS probably comes the closest .

I'm going to bite and respond cause I think what you just said about Jagex being a corporate disaster is wrong.

Jagex responds to their player base and tries to accommodate their concerns. They constantly are changing direction based on player feedback. They do yearly polls to get a gauge on what content the player base wants more. They let people know every month what they are working on and if there will be any delays. They also have extremely active Jmods on Reddit and the forums. I've also met Jagex at their Runefest for a couple years now and all of the Jmods have been very good and nice people.

Oh right, they also hold a convention just for Runescape every year. However this topic isn't about Runescape so I won't say much any more on the subject.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 15, 2018

I'm going to bite and respond cause I think what you just said about Jagex being a corporate disaster is wrong.

Jagex responds to their player base and tries to accommodate their concerns. They constantly are changing direction based on player feedback. They do yearly polls to get a gauge on what content the player base wants more. They let people know every month what they are working on and if there will be any delays. They also have extremely active Jmods on Reddit and the forums. I've also met Jagex at their Runefest for a couple years now and all of the Jmods have been very good and nice people.

Oh right, they also hold a convention just for Runescape every year. However this topic isn't about Runescape so I won't say much any more on the subject.

Yeah, these are pluses of that company, but they are also good at pulling out their scummy side too. Especially in Deadman Tournament.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 15, 2018
    Yeah, these are pluses of that company, but they are also good at pulling out their scummy side too. Especially in Deadman Tournament.

Well no company is perfect. If there is a perfect company, I would love to see it. I also neglected to mention their insistence on keeping their microtransaction gachapon.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I want a Patrasche... but that's another $20... ugh.
    Maybe at the beginning of next month if I remember before event ends.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited August 15, 2018

I can't speak for coolaid but I think they only mention that corporate disaster was to stop derailers since they could pull the jagex is bad therefore rs doesn't count and mabi is still unique ( not saying I agree with that sentiment or that it would make a valid counterargument), because the original point was that mabi is NOT the ONLY mmo where you can master everything. ( funnier point that mabi technically you can't master everything because of race skills it doesn't matter too much since you're not locked into a single class type. )
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes

I can't speak for coolaid but I think they only mention that corporate disaster was to stop derailers since they could pull the jagex is bad therefore rs doesn't count and mabi is still unique ( not saying I agree with that sentiment or that it would make a valid counterargument), because the original point was that mabi is NOT the ONLY mmo where you can master everything. ( funnier point that mabi technically you can't master everything because of race skills it doesn't matter too much since you're not locked into a single class type. )

Okay let me give another example then. Final Fantasy 14. You can also do all the life skills AND all the combat skills.
    Veylaine
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

Okay let me give another example then. Final Fantasy 14. You can also do all the life skills AND all the combat skills.

*coughs*
    Can only play one at a time not the same.
    Veylaine
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 15, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »

*coughs*
    Can only play one at a time not the same.

Close enough though. What you are going to use all the life skills in Mabinogi or Runescape simultaneously? Combat sure. I can give you it for combat.

Combat is the least of my concerns when it comes to games though as fun as blasting things with magic is. As long as there's enough life skills another distractions it makes up for it.

Also both Runescape and FFXIV have more quests. Mabinogi is EXTREMELY lacking on the Quest Department. More side quests and side stories please.
    Veylaine
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I only need 1 Patrasche for several reasons, 1, the thing is already 3 and a half hours of summoning time which I doubt I'd use up. 2, it can't be dyed, at all. 3, I'm still waiting for that thunder dragon/lion/tiger hybrid thingy and its twin the black one. I'm using them as my bedding. You can't stop me, NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME.
    Greta